Frank ~ Jealousy

Requested by @reaper_angel_dragon 💖

I hate that wattpad doesn't let you @ people you aren't following >:(

Frank huffed loudly, causing me to roll my eyes. Whenever he does that, it's basically a call for attention. It very rarely means that's he's upset...

"What's wrong Frankie poo." I cooed and poked his chest.

"Don't call me Frankie poo..." he grumbled. "I'm supposed to be mad at you right now."

I raised and eyebrow. What have I done to upset him? We just finished a match together and I practically begged him to hook me; however, the entity still punished him for going easy on me. Did I slam the pallet on his head too hard?

"Is it because the palle-"

"UGH, IT'S THAT STUPID DAVID AND HIS EQUALLY STUPID FACE! Oooh, look at me- I'm David and I'm super ripped." Frank jumped in front of me and started flexing.

Meanwhile I was slouched in the chair with wide eyes. The hell is this man doing and why do I love him so much.

"I like to talk like an asshole with my stupid accent! Oh, and I love touching girls because I'm so cool; therefore I'm allowed to." He swore under his breath and slapped his face, attempting to calm down from his little temper tantrum.

I burst into laughter and hugged Frank tightly. He groaned and placed his head on top mine. "Why are you laughing?"

"That impression was perfect! The flexing was priceless."

He chuckled silently and pet my head; running his fingers through my hair. "I guess it was..." Frank looked down at me and pulled his lips into a straight line. I stared back and pouted. I pushed him down onto the couch and straddled him.

"What did King do to get you all angry, huh?" I spoke softly and caressed his cheek. Another sigh left his mouth as he leaned into my hand- his grip on my waist tightening.

"I just don't like the way he touches you. Only I can do that."

"Frank. He saved me from the hook that you put me on."

"Well- yeah, after you begged me to!" His voice started to rise making me cower back in fear.

I retracted my hand and bit my lip. He raked his fingers through his hair with a groan.

"Do you think I want to hurt you like that?" He asks softly as he cupped my cheek. I shook my head in response.

"I think it's adorable that you're jealous of David, though. You're so childish, ya big baby." I giggled and kissed his nose, moving down to his lips.

He moaned into the kiss as I rolled my hips over his. He was surprised by my actions but quickly followed with a chuckle. Frank swiftly pushed me under him and attacked my lips aggressively. Our lips danced together in sync; hands wandering over the others body delicately. He nibbled on lip and slipped his tongue into mouth. I fought for dominance- blocking his tongue from going in fully causing him to growl in frustration. His hand squeezed my bottom- I yelped in surprise only to have Frank swirl his tongue around my mouth.

After a couple seconds he pulled back and we both gasped for air. I was a blushing mess under him; my hair all over the place and my face bright red.

"You're mine and mine only~" he cooed into my ear. His hot breath made me shiver. The anticipation was killing me- my insides pulsed because of how he makes me feel.

"Frank, please-"

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk..." he shook his finger and held me down with the other. "Only a good girl deserves all of this." He wiggles his brows and shows me a boyish grin.

I whined and pulled him down for a quick kiss. I savored the taste of his soft, slightly chapped lips before he parted.

"Now run along back to your side, cutie." He playfully pushed me and made sure to slap my ass as I walked towards the door. As soon as I stepped out the the door frame Frank called my attention.

"Oh, and Y/n? Stay away from David."

That serious and frightening expression pierced through me like a bullet. I nodded and blew him a kiss. Jeez, despite Franks normally goofy personality, he can be a little scary when he's jealous... I do love the protective ones though.

"I wouldn't dream of it!" I chuckled to myself knowing that he was currently planning millions of ways to torture David.