Ghostface • Needy

Requested by chickynuggy6179 💖 I made this one hella long and I'm proud of it ngl lmfao. It's about 2000 words so enjoy 😉

Dwight yelped in pain as a knife sunk deep into his side. I could only watch helplessly since he was being morried. If he were to be put on the hook it wouldn't have mattered since it was his last. I moseyed off downstairs to hide elsewhere, he was probably going to find the hatch before me. I sighed as I found myself in a room full of lockers- not here... I was about to leave the room-

I held my breath and perked up feeling a presence behind me. Before I could even turn around I was pinned against a locker. My heart beat picking up speed now that Ghostface's Night Shroud was no longer active.

"Leaving so soon?~" He purred as he brushed his knife against my cheek. I turned my head away from the knife and pouted.

"Was it really necessary to mori Dwight?"

He lifted his mask and smirked with a nod, "He kept throwing down all the pallets way too early. It bothered me- a lot. I just did you and your team a favor, and I don't even get a 'thank you'?"

"It might have been better if you caught him first instead of killing Jake and David." I replied in a snarky manner.

He hummed and lifted his knife above my head- stabbing it into the locker. I gazed up to it before returning my attention back to Danny.

"Either way, I wanted to save the best for last..." Ghostface took my chin in his fingers and brushed his thumb against my lip, his other hand sliding down my sides and resting on my bottom.

A smirk played on my lips and I spoke teasingly, "Ohhh, you just couldn't wait till after the trial could you?"

He grumbled as tint of pink dusted over his cheeks. Ignoring my comment, Danny indolently smoothed his hands over my sides; his fingers played with the hem of my shirt. He sighed and placed his head parallel to mine- his hot breath hitting my neck.

"I've been waiting to see you and your beautiful face, for a while now. I want to be able to feel you again." He whispered brazenly. Danny pushed against me again, this time I could feel how firm he'd gotten.

I took his lips in mine and placed a hand over the tent in his pants. His hips slightly jerked back causing me to giggle into our passionate make out. He snaked his hands up under my shirt and immediately unclasped my bra, grazing his fingers against my skin.

I squeezed his south part as he fumbled with my breasts. A small groan escaped his mouth. He grew more eager as his excessive squeezing became more harsh. I dipped my hands into his boxers and took hold of the shaft; pumping it leisurely. Danny's hands seemed to slow down as I stroked his length. He would sometimes thrust into my hand; wanting more and more. He threw his clothes off to the side, taking moments here and there to undress me as well.

Danny abruptly picked me up and supported my back with his hands. His head was entombed between my thighs. He locked his eyes with me and blew against my soft flesh. The cold air sending a shock wave throughout my body.

I squeaked, my legs lightly squashing his head. He hummed against my clit and flicked his tongue against it earning a long moan from me. I puff and pant; the excitement rippling through out my body as I savor the sensation Danny gave to me. I tugged at his hair attempting to speak through the endless moans flowing out of my mouth.

"D-Dan- Mm, please..." Was all I could muster. I watched him whip his head to the side, his hair falling out of place and into his eyes; my own juices dripping from his lips and onto his chin. He chuckled and dragged his tongue over my hot spot without even blinking. My skin turned pink as I turned away in embarrassment.