42.

prince jinnie
i forgot how all these couple things happened again-

*•flashback•*

   Woojin, like a normal human being, was enjoying the moment he was having outside, waiting patiently for his friends to come and join him. Ultimately, if it weren't for his kind and motherly nature, he would've ditched them in the spot. But, unlike one of his certain group members, he was actually able to wait and not jump around and end up following a butterfly.

He saw his three friends all walking towards him...from all different directions? And as one was holding his horrible school lunch, the other had a blush on their face and the last had a surprised face.

Jisung, the boy holding is lunch, sat down with me on the grass, as we don't prefer being with other people and having them judge us, saying a little hello and grabbing the apple and taking a bite out of it. Felix had a blush on his face, yet you couldn't really make it out as he was sadly wearing his makeup, like always. Seungmin, the last boy, sat down and refused to look up and even say hi to us.

"What... happened?" I asked, going through my lunch bag before taking out my chicken sandwich and eating it slowly, mainly to savor its taste.

"Hyung! I saw this pretty attractive boy at the lunch line and when I almost fell," nobody batted an eye at that. "He practically saved me! And then he winked at me and I just felt my heart melt! Ah! He's so... cute. That's why I'm happy!" After Jisung's little rant, we all looked at him, as if he was just a tiny bit crazy. I mean, the boy is basically a crackhead.

"Sungie," Seungmin started. "What makes you think just a guy 'saving' you and winkin at you makes you believe you found your Prince Charming?"

"I don't know Minnie, but maybe something will happen!" Jisung smiled to himself and continued taking small bites from his apple. "And what about you? You look like you're zoning out."

"Well..." he blushed a bit before shaking his head. "There was this cute freshman I saw earlier today and he gave me the sweetest smile ever and said hello to me. He looks so pure and innocent! I just wanna hug him!"

"Ok.... well, what about you Felix?" Woojin asked, ready to head Felix's interesting story.

"Well... I saw these really handsome two boys earlier today, separately though. I bumped into one of the earlier in the halls and the other shared dance with me. I found them both pretty cute before I found out they were both dating..." he sighed.

"Aww... well, you all some pretty interesting love stories today, that's really weird-"

A soccer ball then flew into Jisung's head, making the boy yell and throwing the apple out of his hand. Woojin, Felix, and Seungmin looked at him, shocked at who was stupid enough to hit the ball at them.

Seungmin, being known as the little puppy demon of the group, stood up and cracked his knuckles, really ready to argue with whoever threw a ball directly at his best friend's head.

"Yo!" A guy with curly blonde hair ran over, waving his hand around. Four other guys followed, trying to catch up with the athletic looking blonde.

Seungmin looked at the blonde, who had a guilty smile on his face and was rubbing the back of his neck out of embarrassment. "Sorry about that! My friend over here wasn't looking at where he was kicking." He glared at a guy who just nervously chuckled.

Jisung seemed pretty surprised by the person who kicked him, so he walked over to Woojin, tippy-toed to reach his ear and whispered, "He's the one who winked at me." Woojin was quite surprised by this and saw how Seungmin blushed and how Felix looked slightly uncomfortable.

"Uh, it's fine! He's probably just shaken up a bit," Woojin started, trying to answer for his three children. And as soon as he looked in the blonde guy's eyes, he saw specks of stars and soon found himself blushing like them too.

"U-uh... what's your name?" He asked, surprising the five people in front of them, and his children too.

"My name's Christopher, but I prefer being called Bang Chan. Chan's fine." He replied, slightly nudging at the other boys to introduce themselves.

   "Oh! My name's Jeongin, nice to meet you!" The boy said with the sweetest smile, making everyone coo at his bright personality.

   "Such a cutie..." Seungmin whispered, clasping his hands together and looking at the boy with stars and a faded blush.

   "The name's Minho," the guy who hit Jisung said. Jisung didn't really mind that the boy hit him in the head, at least he looked kind enough.

   "I'm Hyunjin," the tallest exclaimed. He was holding hands with the shortest guy, who looked really edgy but quickly showed them all a mind smile.

   "Wassup, I'm Changbin."

   Woojin starts off his sides introductions. "I'm Woojin!"

   "Felix," the orange haired boy said, every now and then glancing at the supposed couple.

   "Seungmin-"

  "Hi! I'm Jisung!" For interrupting their youngest's introduction, he received a glare and quickly chuckled it off.

——
sorryyy! there's gonna be a part 2 for this as im sick and i can't really focus on writing very much with a headache and feeling tired all the time. so imma try and make part 2 very quickly for y'all! love you 💖and sorry for the trashy story and stuff.