26.

The practice room for 3Racha, a currently rising and very popular three member group (consisting of Chan, Changbin, and Jisung), was a mess. Woojin, was banging on the door, having out a whole list in his head to speak to his beloved boyfriend about. Yes, the oldest did love him with all his heart, but he just wanted to tell Chan that he's not raising their children right and that he's right while he's wrong.

   "Chan! Christopher Bang, opens this door right now!" He heard crashing from the other side of the door and he couldn't help but be curious at what the three producers were doing behind there.

   His thoughts were caught off guard when a messy haired Jisung opened the door, a nervous smile and a drop of sweat sliding down his cheek. The boy looked extremely nervous.

   "Woojin-hyung... hiiiiii! How are you? You're looking for Chan-hyung? Well, sorry but he's not here, he's actually at a cafe-" Woojin stared at him with dull eyes and Jisung just giggled a little, as if he was trying to laugh off the amount of fear he felt from just seeing the elder in front of him.

   "Was he causing a commotion in there?" Woojin asked, crossing his arms and staring at Jisung expectedly. Another crash was heard, followed by a "fuck!" Changbin came to the door, a pile of papers were on the floor and a chair was too.

   "What's happening in there? Let me in," Woojin walked through the door, having the power of Darth Vader, the boy's didn't even try to stop him, knowing that Chan was dead meat, and if they even tried to stop him they were too.

   "Heya," Seungmin suddenly appeared next to the door, which scared poor Jisung to the core and making Changbin only flinch. Jeongin was next to him, throwing a big, loving smile at the boys and waving. Comfort was felt but was quickly destroyed as Felix was then seen falling in the middle of the street. Hyunjin was seen behind him, facepalming as Felix quickly got up and holding his phone tightly in his hand.

  "Where's Channie-hyung-"

  "nOoO-"

  Definitely Chan.

  "Oh shit!" Felix ran inside the room and looked around, trying to remember the place Chan told him he was hiding in. He saw Woojin glaring strictly at Chan, pointing a finger at him and looking like a mother punishing her child. Except this time, it's a boyfriend punishing their boyfriend for being to memey and extra and passing it on to their children, especially letting their more memey friend (*cough cough* bambam) talk to them (mainly Felix).

  The children hid behind the table that perfectly held the six of the most boys. They peered over the table's counter and tried to overhear what Woojin was saying to Chan, who was blankly staring into Woojin's face.

  The boy looked as if he was questioning all his life choices, which he was, but he wouldn't say that in the current situation he is in right now. Jeongin was really confused while Seungmin just showed him some interesting stuff on Instagram, trying to distract him from the mess in front of them. Felix was tying not to laugh his ass off with Jisung and try to get them in trouble. Changbin and Hyunjin were just trying to over hear, but ended up just going on their phones as they didn't want Woojin punishing them too.

   Woojin huffed and left the room, smiling widely as he saw his boys all sitting behind the table. He helped Seungmin and Jeongin up, holding their hands and skipping out of the room with them. The other four ran towards Chan who was staring into space. Jisung snapped his fingers in front of his face and finally snapped the elder back into reality.

  "Hey! Chan-hyung, what'd he say and do? You good?" Jisung asked, a confused mask over his face as the others were interested at what happened.

  "I don't know if I'm on crack or if it's from the lack of sleep, but he really just yelled at me and then said sorry, kissed me and promised to have a bucket of chicken with me."

  "Welp... at least you didn't die from-"

  Chan let himself fall back on the floor, snoring, as he really just got like eight minutes of sleep everyday for the last month.

  "Rest in pepperonis," Felix said, having his hands out in front of him as if he was praying.

  "I will-" Chan muttered out.

——
R.I.P. Chan.

anyways... HELLO. im so happy we just hit 1K, like this is big thing for my soft heart. anyways, thank you all for reading this trash and dealing with me. anyways, this chapter was a special for hitting 1K and me being proud of y'all, you all are my children. i love you guys! take care of yourselves! 💞💖