Unexpected

(Male) Diamonds x Reader

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Steven what time will your uncles be arriving?" I asked my best friend Steven. "Oh I'm not sure I think it's any minutes now." Steven shrugs. "Okay then can you help me wi-" I was cut off by Peridot running into me causing us both to fall to the ground. "Steven they're here!" Peridot yells. I get up from the ground dusting myself off. When I look up to Steven I saw two very tall men. One was blue and another man was yellow. My eyes widened. "Holy cow Steven your uncles are gorgeous!" I whisper yell to Steven. He sighs "Yeah I know." Steven started to laugh nervously. The men walked up to us. "Hello." I say welcoming them. Only the blue man would look at me. He gave me a small smile. "Hello." he says quietly. He seemed shy. "Steven are you going to introduce us." The Yellow man said. He seemed to be a snob. "Oh yeah." Steven spoke up. "Blue, Yellow this is (Y/N) and (Y/N) they're Blue and Yellow Diamond." Steven smiled to them. Yellow Diamond didn't seem to pleased to be here. "Well it's nice to meet you." I say. "Same to you." Blue says smiling.

Blue didn't seem as shy as before. Yellow still wouldn't look at me. He just looked at other things on the beach. I looked down at my watch. "Oh I have to go." I say looking to the Men in front of me. "I'm glad I could meet you guys." I say turning away from them. "Oh goodbye then." Steven says waving goodbye.

^^Stevens P.O.V^^

Blue and Yellow were auguring about Yellow being kind of rude to (Y/N). "Yellow she was trying to be nice and you wouldn't look at her." Blue says. Yellow finally looked at us. "If I had looked at such an adorable thing I would have died." he says in a very serious tone. I was trying hard not to laugh. This was really unexpected.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this. I never really know what I'm writing so if there was something off with this I'm sorry.

Okay I have a my hero academia book you should give it a look.

A meme for your troubles