It's Gonna Be Okay

Opal x (Male Werewolf) Reader

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was now in my full wolf form. I went to my apartment and got through one of my open windows. I took a deep sigh. "Opal was most likely still looking for me." I think to myself. I jumped on to my bed. "This sucks I'm gonna have to wait till morning to leave." I sigh. My apartment the shook violently. "What the he-" I stood up only to fall back down. I looked outside my window and saw Opal. "Oh shit!" I say crawling over to the open window where Opal was. "(Y/N)?" she says. I look at her hand which looks messed up. "Oh hello." she says to me. "Is that you (Y/N)." I nod and she giggles a bit. I whine knowing there is no way for me to explain what happened. "Oh it's okay." she pets my head.

I shake my head. "Yo (Y/N)." I heard Steven yell. I look down. He's waving at me. "Oh cool (Y/N) has a...wolf? dog?" he says and I sigh. I then go toward the front door and open it with my paws. "Oh it can open doors!" he says standing at my front door. Steven then pets me. I hated when people would pet me. I then walk past Steven and down the stairs. Opal sits down in the parking lot. "Steven I'm pretty sure that is (Y/N)." Steven has a dumb look on his face. I sit next to Opal. "Oh that would make sense." he said sitting in front of Opal and I. "So how did this happen?" Opal asked me. "They realize I can't talk right?" I think to myself.

"Ummm..Opal I don't think he can talk." Steven says. "Finally." I think. Opal then has a sad expression. I Hate when she makes that face. I get up and put my head on one of her four hands. "Awww." Steven says. "I think wolf or dog (Y/N) likes you Opal." My eyes widen and if I could blush I probably would be right now. "That's silly Steven." Opal says to Steven. "Ouch." I think to myself keeping my head on her hand. "So from what I read we have to wait till morning to talk to him." Steven says scrolling through his phone. I sigh looking up to Opal. I probably cursed her and I felt horrible.

"Then we wait till morning then." Opal said picking me up. "Why do I have a bad feeling." I think to myself. "Don't worry (Y/N)." Steven says as Opal also picks him up. "It's gonna be okay." Opal then smiles at us.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finally get to post part two! I started crying when I made the other version of part two so I will not be posting that. I hope you like this. Oh and if you haven't seen the edited "Upcoming Stories" you should cause I added some really great news.

Now if you don't want to go look. Here are the two things I added

-Pink Diamond x (Child) Reader

The continuation for the 'I'm In Love With You' series!!!!!!!!

A meme for your troubles