Better

Steven x (Gem) Reader

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What is she?" The Pearl asked. "I don't know." The boy said stepping toward me. I take a step backwards. My back hits a wall. "Hey it's okay." he said "I won't hurt you." I hide my left hand from them. "It's okay." he said making eye contact with me. I felt calmer for some reason. He smile putting a hand out to me. I took his hand feeling like I hand no choice. "What's you're name?" he asked as I take his hand. I looked away from him and to his Pearl "It's (Y/N)." His Pearl looked nervous. When the boy went to touch the gem in the palm of my hand I snapped his hand away. I held my had close to my chest. "Don't touch it." I said glaring at the both of them. "Okay then." he says giving me a half smile. "I'm Steven." I smiled back at him. "It's nice to meet you." Steven seemed nice. So I decided to trust him. He smiled and we walked out of the building I was in and into the sunlight. I looked back at the building once we were out. It looked all worn down. But I didn't care the building was still my home. Well was my home. Steven said that I would most likely be living in a community of Gems like me. The ones that were treated as if we were objects.

"Things are great there." Steven said leading me to the community. "I hope so." I say looking all around me. Not being in the building was interesting. There was so much color. Steven might be right things might be better there.

End

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah that's all for now.

The next chapter :

Lapis lazuli x (Fem.) Reader

'Her Choice' the continuation of 'I'm In Love With You'