Derek Imagine

Dedicated to scottmcallme :)

"Ahhh the lake, one of the most peaceful places in Beacon Hills." Says Issac. (Yes, he is back in the pack :))) Everyone hummed in agreement as you all sat in front of the lake. "Yeah but it sure is chilly," you said before taking your hair out of the ponytail and letting it fall down your back, giving you a little warmth. "You look nice with your hair down, Maggie." Derek says out of nowhere. You felt yourself start to blush as you gave him a small smile. You had always had a crush on him and so him completing you meant a lot. "T-Thank you." He smiled back you before nodding. "You look nice with your hair down, Maggie. I just love how it blows in the wonderful autumn breeze," mocks Stiles, causing everyone to laugh. Except for you and Derek, who were both full of embarrassment. "Shut up, Stiles," says Derek through gritted teeth. "Oh Maggie, I think I'm in love with your hair! Come over here and whip it in my face, babe!" Stiles continued to tease Derek and everyone kept on laughing. Heck, you even chuckled a little. But Derek was just feeling more embarrassed and even a little upset. "Knock it off, Stilinski." He said before sending Stiles a deadly glare. Stiles seemed a little afraid by his stare but it didn't stop him from making jokes. "How do you even get it like that? Maybe you were born with it...maybe it's maybelline!" "That's it!" Derek shot up from his seat and scooped Stiles up in his arms bridal style. Everyone stared at Derek in shock as he ran to the edge of the lake before throwing Stiles in. "Have a nice swim, Stiles!" Shouts Derek, which caused everyone to start laughing again. (There's a lot of laughing going on...) And then all of a sudden, Allison came back from the dead and killed everyone with her evil undead powers. Even her true love, Scott. But she decided to keep Stiles alive because she had been secretly in love with him ever since they met but she never told him until now and so she kisses him for like five minutes until they both run out of breath and then Allison puts Stiles on her back and flies off into the world of gummy worms and unicorns and wHAT AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT??? haha the end i guess....

Okay so I'm really tired and I didn't know how to end this so I gave it a random/lame/stupid/pointless ending.....PLS DONT HATE ME! If you want me to write you another one, I definitely will and it will be AWESOME, okay? But seriously, I am so sorry you had to read this. Anyways, have a good night and I hope you also have a good day tomorrow c: Byeeee