Derek imagine for Shaye

You were in extreme pain and you didn't know what would happen to you and it was all because you were being hard headed and stubborn towards your boyfriend, Derek. He told you to stay put in the loft until he comes back because he didn't want you to get hurt out there, but you didn't listen. Instead, you snuck out and followed him into the woods. You were standing behind a tree so you wouldn't be seen while you watched Derek talk to two dangerous looking wolves. But while they were talking, one of them spotted you and smiled at you evily. "So I see you brought a friend Derek," he said. "What are you talking about?" Derek turned around to see what the guy was talking about and his eyes grew wide and angry as they landed on your green bluish ones. 'I thought I told you to stay at the loft Shaye," Derek yelled. While Derek's back was turned, one of the wolves jumped on him and started to attack. You tried to run over to Derek and help him but it was too late because the other wolf that was smiling at you jumped on you and scratched you deep in the stomach with his claws. You fell to the ground breathing heavily and holding on to your stomach because you were in so much pain. When Derek saw you he was so mad and furious he killed both of the wolves in a blink of an eye. When he was done, he quickly ran to your side and held you in his arms, telling you that everything would be alright while he caressed your long blonde hair. You were dying and Derek knew that but he obviously didn't want you to, so there was only thing he thought of to do to keep you alive. He had to give you the bite so he grabbed your wrist and and sunk his teeth into it. He heard you whimper under him and told you to stay calm because you'll feel better in the morning. That very next morning you woke up feeling more powerful and different in a weird way. You were in Derek's bed with one of his shirts on and he was next to you staring at you with a smile on his face, it was kinda creepy. "What happened?" "You're a werewolf now babe, welcome to the pack," says Derek before giving you a kiss on the cheek.

It kinda sucks lol but I hoped you liked it ;)