Stiles( Imagine)

You were Scott's little sister and he was your older brother. Only by a year and you were so in love with his best friend Stiles. It only started as a little crush when you guys were younger. But stiles made you fall for him even harder with his smile his goofy since of humor and his cute nerdy look he had. Your brother started Scott started to see that you had feelings for stiles. Now that with his wolf senses he has. Every time Stiles would come over you guys house your heart would speed up very fast or you would blush when stiles would say hi to you. Scott wasn't mad that you had feelings for his best friend he thought it was kinda cute.

Scott- (Y/N) could you come here for second Scott yelled from his room.

Y/N- yeah coming

Scott was smirkin at you when you came in his room.

Y/N- what do you want and why are you looking at me like that.

Scott- well I just wanted ask a little question that's all. If you don't tell me the truth I will know your liein.

Y/N- ok ask me the question Scott you said in a annoyed voice.

Scott- ok. Do you like stiles.

Y/N- no you said to fast to tried to play it off and pretend that you don't like him and keep your heartbeat down.

Scott- I know your liein. I'm not mad you like him i actually happy you like him and not some.

Y/N- really your not mad that I like your best friend wooh that's a relief.

When you said that you didn't know stiles was standing right behind you becasue you had your back against the door and Scott had looked behind you and he had this shocked look on his face.

Stiles- so you like me (y/n)

Y/N- stiles you said suprised. You weren't supposed to hear that.

You both just stood there staring at each other you were waiting for him to say something but he just stood still suprised you like him becasue it him stiles no girl would like him he thought. You thought now that he knows you like him he doesn't like you back because he's not saying anything. So you ran out of the house and into the woods Scott called after you but you kept running until you knew you were away from the house. You stopped at a tree and sat there and started to cry. You were crying for a while that you Cried  your self to sleep.
Scott and Stiles went looking for you all day after you ran out on them. They couldn't find you they were getting worried because it was getting dark outside. They decided to go home and hope you come back home safe. When you woke up it was dark outside and you didn't noticed that you have cried yourself to sleep. You started to walk home. When you got in the house you looked at the clock and seen it was 1:00 in the morning. You were walking up the stairs when you got picked up in a bone crush hug.

Y/N- Scott what heck why are hugging me so hard and put me down he put you down and gave you a regular hug.

Scott- I'm sorry I was so worryed and scared that something happened to you uhhh wooh that's a relief. Don't run off like that no more young lady he said in a playful voice.

Y/N- I'm sorry it was just I couldn't you know.

Scott- I know what you mean you don't have to explain.

Stiles was walking down the stairs after you and Scott's little moment. Scott knew that was his cue to leave.

Stiles- (y/n) Im happy that your safe and home he said. But I really wanted to talk.

Y/N- I know you don't like me and you only see me as your friend and Scott little sister I know.

Stiles- no I was actually gonna say I really like you would mind going on a date with me he said blushing and smirking.

Becca- oh! I wasn't exspecting that. Um yeah I would love to go on date with you stilinski

Stiles- then it's a date then he said with his goofy smile. What should we do now then he said .

Becca- we can umm play COD Black Ops 3 since I heard you really like that game ( I know it didn't come out yet I can't wait).

Stiles- yes i would love to play omg you have that he said pulling you by the arm to the living room.

You and Stiles played COD black ops 3 all night long and you two had a ball. You were beating stiles the whole time but you were happy and he was happy.