Liam Imagine ( Movie Night)

(Y/N)- Your Name (E/C)- eye color

You and Liam were best friends since you all were in pre-k and every other Friday you would always have a movie night. It's was your turn to choose the movie tonight. So you wanted to show Liam that you brave enough to watch a scary movie.

Liam- hey what movie are we watching, Liam screams from the kitchen while he was making popcorn.

Y/N- were watching Insidious 2

Liam- are you sure you wanna watch that (y/n) aren't you really scared of scary movies Liam said while walking out the kitchen with the bowl of popcorn.

Y/N- No I'm not scared of scary movies I actually really like them you said while taking your seat next to Liam.

Liam- okay what ever you say.

Through most of the movie you were jumping and and hiding in Liams chest all did was laugh and pat your head because he knew you were going to be scared. You were on the part were the dad was pulling the sheets of the people and looking for the lady. When he finnaly got to her she screamed and you screamed and jumped on Liams lap and put your face in your neck. Liam was shocked that you were on his lap he felt nerves and he started blushing becasue he had a crush on you since the 5th grade and he never stop having a crush on you since but he was to afraid to ever tell you because he thought you would reject him. You were still on Liams lap with your head still in his neck.

Y/N- is it over yet you said while lifting your head up your face was only inches apart.

You looked and into Liams and they were this very pretty light baby blue color you never really knew how beautiful his eyes were until now when your this close to each other. Well Liam was doing the same he was staring into your (E/C) eyes and at that moment he fell even more in love with you were shocked what he did next. He kissed you so softly you were still shocked but then you started to kiss back and it turned out to a make out session. Liam was the one that pulled back first to take a break because you two making out for while.

Liam- wow that was amazing. I always wanted to do that.

Y/N- then why didn't do it a while ago then.

Liam- well I was pretty afraid you were gonna reject me and I thought you would want to be friends and we woul.... you cut Liam off and kissed him so he can stop babbling.

Y/N- you didn't have to be afraid Liam I kinda liked you to.

Liam- really. Now can I ask you a very big question (Y/N).

Y/N- Sure what is it.

Liam- would you ummmm liketobemygirlfriend he said very fast.

Y/N- what did you say.

Liam- would you like to be my girlfriend he said with his head down and his hand rubbing his neck.

Y/N- yes yes yes you said very excitedly I would love to.

Liam- ok so can we kiss again he said blushing.

Y/N- Come here you big goof you said while cupping him by the cheeks and kissing him.

I hope u guys enjoyed this imagine I tried and yeah I hope you like it. *Ziare* :)