Liam Imagine

You were woken up by a loud scream that sounded like it came from a guy. You began to get a little scared so you decided to wake up your boyfriend Liam. You rolled over on the bed to see Liam nowhere in sight. Now you were really scared. "Somebody help, please!" You knew that voice anywhere. It was Liam. You jumped out of bed and threw some shoes on before zooming downstairs and out the front door because it sounded like the scream was coming from outside. "Aaaaaaagh!" The sound came from the backyard so you ran back there only to see your boyfriend being held up by the neck by some tall, creepy looking black monster. The monsters nails were digging into Liam's neck as he squeezed harder and harder. You were scared of what that monster was capable of but you couldn't just sit there and let your boyfriend get choked to death. "Stop!" You yelled as loud as you can, hoping that someone would hear you. Both Liam and the monster looked your way and you felt your heart sink when you saw the frightened look in Liam's eyes. The monster dropped Liam onto the ground and turned fully around to face you. You knew he was going to come after you and even though you were only a human, you prepared yourself to do whatever it took to protect Liam. "Y/N, get out of here! You don't stand a chance!" Yelled Liam as he slowly pulled himself up on his two feet. "Come on you ugly piece of shit, fight me not her!" The monster gave you one last look before turning back around to face Liam. "Nooo," you shouted as the monster started to run towards Liam. "J-Just go Y/N, I don't want you to get hurt," said Liam as he coughed up some blood and tried to look intimidating as the monster got closer and closer to him. You knew there was nothing you could do and it was the worst feeling in the world. Just then, the monster grabbed Liam by his shirt, picked him up and raised his claw in the air before slashing his face. "Liam, no!" You yelled as the monster repeatedly slashed Liam's face until there was nothing left to slash. Tears came flowing out of your eyes and you felt like your heart has been ran over a car a thousand times in a row. You just witnessed your boyfriend get killed and you were too useless to save him. The monster then turned around to face you and came running towards you. By now you were on the floor and when you saw the monster coming from you, your first instinct was to run. But for some reason, your legs were stuck to the ground and you couldn't move. "Help, somebody help! Oh god, somebody please help me!" You screamed and screamed as loud as you could but no one heard you. The monster yanked you up off of the ground and raised his hand like he did before when he killed Liam. You decided to shut your eyes so you wouldn't have to see yourself get clawed to death but you didn't feel anything. You didn't even feel the monster holding you anymore. You slowly opened your eyes to see yourself in bed at Liam's house. You looked over to your right to see Liam sound asleep. You felt like laughing but crying at the same times as you realized that it was all a dream.

Sorry guys but I had to cx Hope you enjoyed!