Chapter 9: Hangovers and Breakups

I left Genji and he fell back asleep and I walked to Serena's door while she's on the ground crying.
"Serena you ok?"(Jenny)
"I'm gonna kill this asshole while he sleeps and I'm gonna throw his body over off the boat."(Serena)
"Do u want to get off the boat? I'll ask Justin when he's sober. Enough. If I catch him on time."(Jenny)
"Hell yeah I want to and I wanna leave the cabins to. I'll tell my mom I'm coming home. This summer is hell."(Serena)
"We still have 3 months left we should be good right I mean we can still have fun while it's still summer."(Jenny)
"Yeah:)."(Serena)
"Keep your fucking sprits HIGH CAUSE WE ARE GONNA HAVE A PARTY WHEN WE GET BACK!"(Jenny)
"I mean the guys can come too as long as they're happy in their couples and if they're single it doesn't matter at all."(Serena)
"Great OUR PLAN IS AMAZING!!!"(Jenny)
"I'm tired as FUCK right now so imma sleep away from Justin and if he tries to even touch me I swear I'm gonna sleep in ur room no matter what you do. LITERALLY!" (Serena)
"Ok. Weird. But ok as long as you say nothing."(Jenny)
"I'll be as quiet as possible but anyway GOODNIGHTYYYYYY."(Serena)
"GOODNIGHTTYYYYYY."(Jenny)
As I go back to my room it's just 11:35pm I see Genji still sleeping he looked cute. *look at his cute ass. Welp I'm tired as FUCK right now so...* I change into an oversized shirt and go to sleep and kissed his head.

~3 hours LATERZ~

I wake up to the sound of Genji groaning or something and he keeps saying my name I look at the clock it's 4:00am *why is he up very early in the morning and is he having a wet dream about me?* I heard him say "harder baby..." *God boys are so horny at the wrong times.* I turn around to look at him my eyes are very squinty cause IM STILL FUCKING TIRED. He's having a wet dream about me. I rub my hand against his head cause he's moving like he's being struggled by a string. And he calms down *finally. He needs help sometimes😂* I lay on his chest then I fall back asleep

~AND NOW ITS DE MORNINGGGGGG~  

Genji is still sleeping with his arm around me and I look at the clock and just try to adjust my eyes to the digital numbers it's 11:47am Genji still probably wants to sleep and stuff so I leave for the bathroom. I take a shower and I go changed into a oversized hoodie and my jeans with slides I look at Genji's still sleeping *he looks dead to be honest* I walk to Serena's door then I hear yelling on the other side of the door.

~And the yelling starts like dis~

"YOU KNOW YOU ENJOY EVERYTHING I DID WITH YOU AND NOW YOUR MAD BECAUSE I SAID SOMETHING AND I WAS FUCKING DRUNK!"(Justin)
"YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT DRUNK SAYINGS ARE SOBER THOUGHTS AND U BASICALLY ADMITTED THAT YOU SLEPT WITH MANY GIRLS!"(Serena)
"SO THEY WERE ALL WHORES IN A WAY. BUT IF U WANT ME TO BE SO HONEST-"(Justin)
"YES BE HONEST WITH ME!"(Serena)
"YOU MOANED LIKE ALL OF THEM, YOU SCREAM ME NAME LIKE ALL OF THEM AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST YOUR WEAK AND HUNGRY LIKE ALL OF THEM! you make sex feel joyless and you can't satisfy me like I satisfy you."(Justin)
"That's to bad baby I might make you think you satisfy me but you don't *tsk* I know how to make you feel better about yourself but honestly you go limp at the wrong times."(Serena)
"wow. I-"(Justin)
"I'm leaving your sorry ass. you can keep your money and sides sluts but you can't keep me."(Serena)

I hear Serena opening the door to see me and smile
she's crying a little and we hug.
"I'm free..."(Serena)
"Will you be ok?"(Jenny)
"*voice cracks* Yeah."(Serena) I hear Justin breaking glass and screaming. Me and Serena walk away and walk to where there's a view balcony we see the cabins and the dock where we see Enyo, Kayla, Hanzo, and Chris. And the single boi(s) group.

"Finally I get to hangout with the girls and stuff."(Serena)
"Everything will go as planned WHEN WE PLAN DAT PARTY MANNN."(Jenny)
"YESSSSSS."(Serena)

We walk to the entrance I see Genji behind us and Justin he looks as if nothing happened. Genji doesn't even walk to me to say hi. I turn to look at him and he's not even looking at me. *hmph he's becoming Justin.* We get to the dock and me and Serena start running to Enyo and Kayla and drag them away from everyone and hug and we tell them everything about the party plans and stuff. Kayla and Hanzo broke up apparent etc... and also we told everyone didn't care if Justin, Genji or Hanzo knew. Enyonam is now single and she's TURNING UP WITH US

~Hours LATERZZZZZZ~

The girls were getting ready to together Serena refused to even make eye contact with her. Genji did the same and started acting shady. So I refused to make eye contact with me. And put on our mini black dresses and GOT THIS FUCKING PARTY STARTED IM TELLING YOU MANN!! This took place at the dock and on the yacht. Justin didn't care but he was there apparently so was all the guys and the girls we had fun.

"JENNY??!"(Serena)
"YEAHHHH??"(Jenny)
"DANCE WITH ME BISHHH!"(Serena)
"ALRIGHT BISHHH!"(Jenny)
"DON'T FORGET MEEEEEEE!"(Enyo)
"AND MEEEE!"(Kayla)

We looked drunk dance but to be fair it was the all because of the song. We were all having fun till Kevin started dancing behind me I had no idea who it was till he turned me around. He tried to keep touching me but I pushed him back and walked away. Genji was flirting with this girl I didn't even know. Now their bring strangers on the boat he kissed her he looked at me and smiled my heart was broken everything didn't look normal to me anymore. *i have to get off this damn boat. I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM.* I get onto the dock and my heels are holding me back from running I hear foot steps behind me and I hear yelling. It's Serena and she's attacking Genji I don't care he deserve it.

"Hey."(Unknown)
I don't recognize his voice at all I turn around
"Hi-"(Jenny) OMG HOSEOK??!! A.K.A HOBI or J-HOPE
"Do u remember me?"(Hoseok)
"Hobi?"(Jenny)
"She has a memory."(Hoseok)
"What are you doing here?"(Jenny)
"Namjoon (A.K.A. RM) told me there was gonna be a party on a yacht and Justin is his cousin but not blood related."(Hoseok)
"That's great. I haven't seen you in years."(Jenny)
"Yeah I've all round the world and I haven't seen you since your were 10."(Hoseok)
"That's long time."(Jenny)
"How old are you now?"(Hoseok)
"I'm 18. Basically got dumped by a asshole that you see Serena beating up. Still."(Jenny)
"*laughs* I went to Korea and became a rapper in a boy group."(Hobi)
"That's amazing! Wait is it called bts?"(Jenny)
"Yeah. But I'm on a break and stuff I came back to relax."(Hoseok)
"That's great."(Jenny)...

HELLO CHICKEN TENDERSSSSSSS. Haven't updated in such a long time and dats my bad I'm a lazy bishhh but I added some more and PLOT TWISTTTTTTT AND GOT LOTS OF STUFF DONE WITHOUT SCHOOL MAN. Love u byeeeee💖💞