Chapter 7: Baby Lemons/ Boat Ride

Genji takes me by the hand and I look at Serena and she's looks back a me with a smile I turn and look at Genji. We walk into a elevator and I saw how pretty the bottom floor looked from up stairs it was like living in the 3000's the future.
"Wow. Huh this is pretty."(Jenny)
"Yeah I knew you would like it."(Genji)
I smile and look across to see Serena and Justin in the elevator. She waved at me while Justin flipped me off I waved back then flipped Justin off. We finally made to our floor and then Genji grabbed my hand again and walked me down a hallway. And the last door in the hallway is our room. He reaches for a keycard in his pocket and unlocks the door and it looked like a luxury hotel.
"Wanna go to the Jacuzzi?"(Genji)
"I don't have my bikini."(Jenny)
"Who said you didn't?"(Genji) he said holding my bikini *(Mind thoughts) Oml he's holding my bikini oh my lord I'm even gonna ask where he got it.*
"Where did you get my Bikini?."(Jenny) *YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU SAID YOU WERENT GONNA ASK!!*
"You left it in the bathroom to dry."(Genji)
"Oh right. Then I would love to join in the jacuzzi."(Jenny)
"I'll wait for you."(Genji)
Genji walks out the room and I put on my bikini and there I looked in the body sized mirror.
*Was my ass always this big?! Oh my gosh WHY IS IT SO DAMN BIG??!!! AND WHY AM I JUST NOTICING NOW?!!! oh well...*
I walk in the hallway I don't know where to go then I saw the hallway scattered with rose petals with a note saying. 'Follow These -Genji' I follow the rose petals leading me outside to see the outside of the boat it was pretty dark and was the boat was moving. I slide the door open and stand very nervously in the doorway. *ok this is it. It's about to go down*
"You waited for me."(Jenny)
He nodded. I walk into the cold water Genji walks to me and grabs my thighs and picks me up I wrapped my legs around him.
"Why'd you pick me up?"(Jenny)
"Because the height of the water goes all the water to my chest and in your case it goes all the way to your neck but kinda to your chest."(Genji)
"It's ok I'll stay on the edge."(Jenny)
He lets me go and glide to the edge of the jacuzzi I rest my chin on my hands and look at the ocean Genji puts his hands on my waist and rest his head on my shoulder. We stared into the distance and I felt Genji get closer to me.
"Tonight's pretty."(Jenny)
"It's pretty just like you."(Genji) I smile and he kisses like not like the other time though I don't wanna stop. He unties my bottom bikini and I tug at his trunks to take them off I didn't even have to ask twice they just came off I untie my top and Genji hovers over my body we still kissing madly and he puts a finger in my vagina I moan in pleasure then he sticked another finger I moaned even louder and I started turning into a moaning mess Genji whispered in my ear "I love to hear your screams."(Genji)
"Then let me hear yours..."(Jenny) I stroke his dick my body is leaning on his and I don't know how he's keep his balance right now but I can hear his grunts and groans. I came on his fingers and he probably came to a end. Genji roughly flips me over with my back towards him.
"I wanna hear your scream."(Genji)
I feel him get really hard. I felt him push in touch my G spot I moaned loudly making my head go all the way to Genji's shoulder his hand was on my chin to keep my head up. I've never moaned so loud *WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY......I love this*
"Oh baby *Moans*."(Genji) I came like 3 already.
Then we both climax together.
"My legs are shaking..."(Jenny)
I put my bikini back on and Genji put his trunks back on. Then he picked me up and carried me back to our room. Then I fell asleep in my bathing suit.
(We are going back to the part where Jenny and Serena look at each other also these are kinda similar)
*Serena POV*
I look at Jenny and Smiled I looked at Justin and he looked at me with a smirky grin he put a blindfold over my eyes and I felt a bit uncomfortable.
"Um Justin where are we going?"(Serena)
"To our room."(Justin)
"Why am I blindfolded?"(Serena)
"Babe it's a surprise."(Justin)
"Okay."(Serena)
I felt like tripping over something but Justin kept my balance then I heard I door open and Justin takes the blindfold off. *(Mind Thoughts) It's going down*
I saw a bed with a bathing suit on it. But the room is fancy.
"Where are we going after this?"(Serena)
"To the jacuzzi."(Justin)
As he leaves he smacks my ass. I look back him and a grin was on his face and he disappears I closed the door and change I into my bikini and look in the mirror I tied my hair up and turn side ways *Bro when did my ass start growing and did my boobs start growing but the most important question is when did FUCKING BLOSSOM?!!!* I see the hallway and it had lit candles with a note at the end saying 'follow the candle to me babe -Justin' and I then follow the candles and I saw the slide door open and found that Justin was in the jacuzzi with rose petals
"You did this for me?"(Serena)
"Yeah. Do you hate it?"(Justin)
"No not at all."(Serena)
He smile I walked in the water it was really cold Justin pulls me closer to him and I look into his eyes.
"Why did you want me to be your girlfriend? Well why me in general?"(Serena)
"Because when I first started talking to you I just wanted to talk to you and that was it but somewhere inside my cold heart and the part where you didn't know you touched which is my feelings. I feel nothing really towards people but I somehow feel a lot for you."(Justin)
"Wow no one's ever had that to me."(Serena)
"I really do love you though."(Justin)
"I love you too."(Serena) at this point I didn't mind that the water was cold Justin kissed like the world was maybe gonna disappear and he kissed down my neck while he was doing that he untied the bottom of my bikini and puts it on the side of the tub and then he took off his trunks and took off my top me and him kiss wildly then without a blink I felt his dick ran straight into my pussy.
"I get to hear more of your screams...."(Justin)
I whisper in his ear "Shut up and fuck me."(Serena)
I turn into the moaning mess I was I to be quieter but he makes me feel way to good. This was I second time and then Justin and I came together. We both almost went underwater because we were both tired out a bit.
"My legs are shaking."(Serena) I put my bikini and Justin carries me back to the room when I tried standing on my feet I was kinda weak.

To be Continued.... AUTHORS NOTE: So I'm really bad at lemons so maybe I'll try harder next time and it's 12:06 so I'm going to finish this movie I'm watching now Later Babes💖😜