38

A/N: I missed you all :(
*
Today, was the day to choose my dress and get it fitted. I was beyond excited and so was Angel, she had been up all morning asking about dresses. We also were getting bridesmaids dresses too.

I was going to take the kids, Lia, Lance, Isabella and Cole with me. It would be nice to take everyone with me except Shawn because I wanted to keep it a surprise from Shawn.

"Is everyone ready to go?" I called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Do I have to go?" Adam asks.

"I want you all to be there, for me please" I say and he groans.

"We won't even be that long" I lied and he sighed before walking out of the door and into Cole's car.

"Angel come on! We need to go!" I yelled before Shawn came down the stairs carrying Angel.

"I'm excited mommy!" She exclaimed as Shawn put her down.

"Me too! Let's get going" Shawn says as he was about to walk past me.

But I grabbed his arm which made him stops, "I don't think so mister, you're staying here with Cheerio" I say and he frowns.

"Why can't I go?" He frowned with a pout.

"Daddy it has to be a surprise!" Angel says and I nodded.

"She's right, it needs to be surprise" I say and he sighs before wrapping his arms around me.

"I wish I could go" he says and I rolled my eyes.

"Shawn you generally hate shopping with me, so stop that" I say and he huffs.

"Fine, have fun without me" he says kissing my lips.

"We will" Angel says bluntly making me chuckle but Shawn roll his eyes.

"So now you have a good few hours to yourself before we get back" I say as I patted his chest.

"You lied!" I heard Adam's voice as he stood in the hall.

"Mom you said we won't be that long!" He exclaims.

"I'm not doing this, everyone in the car. My appointment is at 1pm come on" I say as I let go of Shawn and rushed Adam and Angel our of the door.
___

S H A W N -

Elle took everyone for her dress fitting which she was beyond excited for. I really wanted to go but Elle wanted to keep her dress a surprise for me which I was more than happy to wait for.

We were going to get married in less than a month, it's Christmas in two days and then three weeks of getting ready for the wedding before the actual day.

I couldn't believe that it we actually was getting married so soon, I was extremely nervous but more than ready to marry Elle.

Maybe I'd always been ready to marry her but just never admitted it or probably just scared for commitment, even though we had four kids togethers.

I decided to move the last few boxes that were left in Jace's room before I became too lazy to do it.

I heard Cheerio barking right before she came following right behind me. I opened Jace's bedroom door and a cold breeze hit my skin as the window had been left slightly open.

I shook my head before closing the window and then picking up the boxes left on the side. I picked them up and placed them outside in the hall.

I let out a loud sneeze because of the dust that had collected on the shelves. From my loud sneeze Cheerio barked and jumped knocking one of the boxes over.