"That's even better!!" Alec shrieked in excitement.

Everyone at the table laughed joyously but Rowan was the only one who sighed. He directed his gaze towards Alec and cautioned, "Everything in moderation, understood?" 

"Of course," Alec laughed. "We'll take good care of her." 

Elianna continued the meal, feeling confused about what Rowan meant by moderation and what Alec meant by celebration. Either way, she was sure that it would be alright as long as she was with them. The atmosphere over dinner was pleasant and everyone had their fill before they returned to their bedchamber and Alec told everyone to meet at the receiving room in an hour time. When she saw Thunder on the couch when she entered and she squealed in excitement, "Thunder, I passed!" 

The panther pushed himself up and looked at her, purring with a click of his tongue as though trying to say, you're so noisy. Elianna didn't care as she jumped on him and wrapped her arms around the big cat. He rested his head on her shoulder without any more complaints and Elianna asked, "Do you want to go with me to celebrate with the rest?" 

Thunder shook his head, tilting his head towards the area in her bedchamber where Rowan had carved a magic circle for her to return to Thethia anytime. She followed his gaze and asked, "You're going to Thethia again?" 

The panther nodded and when the mood suddenly became a little heavier than before, he licked the side of her face to tickle her. He was trying to tell her, it's okay. She pulled a smile and brushed her hand through his soft, dark fur. Exhaling a sigh, she mentioned, "Everyone's waiting for me, I shall get going now. Stay safe, Thunder." 

Everyone was already in the receiving room when Elianna entered and she saw that they brought along some glasses and crystal bottles. The clear contents inside those crystal bottles resembled water and it kept her wondering what they were trying to do. Regardless, she settled herself in their circle and Tristan began filling up several glasses and handing them out. Elianna reached to take one. Noticing that there was one glass that was left empty, she asked, "Where did Rowan go?" 

"Rowan had an official matter to attend to, he'll be here once he's done," Ilias replied. 

"Ah, thank you for telling me," she replied and unsure why was it that she felt slightly disappointed that he wasn't around. 

Everyone raised the glass in their hand, a loud clank sounded when the glasses came into contact and a joyous cheer followed. Alec glanced towards her and said, "Sweetie, you've got to finish this in one single gulp alright?" 

"Alright!" she nodded.

"Okay, bottoms up everyone!" Alec exclaimed.

Everyone tipped their glasses and emptied the contents.

The water was like liquid fire, burning its entire path down her throat and into her stomach. She grimaced, "Whoa!"

"How do you feel?" Kaylon asked, curious.

"It burns!" she complained and the knights broke into a laughing fit.

Everyone went on with their next few glasses, but they made sure that she drank in moderation. She wasn't sure why the first drink already got her feeling light-headed, she wasn't too sure if she had a few more later but she was already lying on the couch, on her side while cuddling an empty crystal bottle to her chest. Elianna felt a little lightweight, "Alec, what am I drinking?" 

"Moonshine," Alec replied. "You doing okay?"

"I feel GREEAAAATTT!"

━━━━━━━━━━