😑Remember🤔

Memory
3rd POV:

"Jen, please get your sister away from the mirror!" Yelled their mother who was on the other side of the door battling with unseen forces.

"I will mom," she called back, voice shaking and scares but went to save her sister.

From the mirror.

And their father.

"Dad, stop it, Jen! Mom, get off!" Yelled a voice from the bedroom. Jen peeked into the room to see her father trying to get Iris to look into the mirror.

And Iris in turn  kept her eyes shut and tried to fight him. Which of course was not working out, there was blood dripping down Iris's arm.

What did he do to her?

"Jen," she heard behind her spinning to face Riz who looked confused/angry at the moment. "Where is Iris?" He asked, before she could answer Iris screamed again but this time in pain.

Both bolted into the room.

They froze when they saw Iris's arm being pulled into the mirror....by....claws and it was digging into her flesh. Their father was laughing and dragging a dagger across his face.

Before plugging it into his chest.

"My job is done."

Jen raced to her sister, trying not to look at her father as did Riz but before they could reach her something stopped them.

Hands came out of  the floor, and yanked them to their knees.

"Get off," growled Riz struggling against the hands as did Jen but they were stronger than the children.

"Let them go!" Yelled Iris struggling against whatever had her arm to save them, but to no avail.

"Jen!"

"Riz!

"Iris!"

They shouted each others' names as they got more and more separated not wanting to leave each other alone.

"Your souls are mine. Children," hummed a evil tone and licked them making them cringe. Tears streamed down their faces as they still fought, but did not get anyway.

"Release my children Xavier!"

Yelled a female voice, confident and strong in the doorway stood their mom with a book.

And judging by how quick the children were released he wasn't happy. The three immediately races to each others' side just to hear their mum say.

"Let's make a deal Xavier."

-----
Wonder what that was about?

Hope you all enjoyed!

Please vote and comment!

Please follow!

Love

Shell