😶Sighting😱

1st POV:
"Why did aunt want us to have it in the first place?" I asked Jennifer as we began dragging the thing into the house.

Pretty but it feels….odd.

Like it doesn't belong here or something.

"I don't know all I know is she's renovating and wants it gone. And what happened a few years back as well,"  she said running a hand through her hair.  "I just hope it ain't one of those haunted mirrors and that it doesn't happen again," I murmured as we carried it into the basement, safest and attic is full.

"Raven, you've been watching to many horrors and our past is staying away," Jen said with a light chuckle as we turned to face the mirror…just as a hand touched my shoulder I spun to face the culprit.

Jen did as well but there was no one just us.

And it was quiet too quiet. I shivered grabbed an old sheet and threw it over the mirror, feeling a little better as Jen and I headed back up.

Making sure to lock the door.

°•°•
Turns out Riz, Xander and Oliver are coming over to have fun.

I looked at my outfits I groaned and stuffed my face into my pillow. Hearing my door open I think it's my sister.

"Jen, I don't know what to wear-," I stop talking when I see no one there.

I blink my heart, starting to speed up as I sat up and headed to the door.

"Jen?" I called down the hallway but received no response. I slowly headed to the kitchen peeked in and scanned quickly.

I noticed a piece of paper on the counter. I quickly read it,

'Went to pick up
The boys
Be back soon
Use one of my
Outfits

Love

Jen

<3

I smiled and shook my head lightly in amusement when hearing floorboards creak.

From my sister's room.

I froze, trying to calm my breathing telling myself I was overreacting when I heard it again.

So I did the only logical thing, grabbed my bat and headed to her room. I peeked around the corner, grip tight on my object before stepping inside.

I looked under her bed and in her closet.

But saw nothing.

I frowned, looking around but nothing seemed out of place. I shook my head and sighed.

Maybe I do watch to many horrors.

I dropped the bed and ransacked my sister's closet making sure to be neat about it as well.

°•°•
I was setting up our movie marathon for tonight when they showed up. I was putting the chip bowls on the coffee table when the four appeared. I greeted my sister first of course.

The Xander, Oliver and lastly Riz. He just side hugged me and walked off.

He's been like that ever since…

No Raven do not think about it it's in the past and it'll stay there.

Little did we know our past wasn't going to stay buried.

---
Heya guys!

What do you all think?

Creepy right?

Anyway please vote and comment!

Please follow!

Love

Shell