😔Trouble😱

↑↑↑↑ For Jen

"So what are we doing tonight?" Asked Xander as he and Oliver sat on either side of my sister, Riz and I on the floor and he was upset about this.

"Movies," Jen and I said in unison and giving each other a high five afterward.

The boys of course -except Riz- frowned but went to talking about random things.

"Wanna see our mirror?" Asked Jen with a grin but she ignored it and I raised an eyebrow.

I thought she hated that thing, I know I do and so does Riz. I looked at him and he was staring at the front door.  I turned around (their living room/kitchen is an open floor plan and across from the door) but saw nothing.

"You mean that one that is supposedly cursed?" Asked Oliver to which Jennifer nodded in reply while I sighed and face palmed.

That thing is cursed.

I know it.

Jen knows it.

Riz knows it.

But these two idiots take us for jokes for goodness' sake. But again what do you except from teenage boys?

"Let's go," said Xander and waited for one of us to lead. I sighed got up and led everyone to the basement grabbing the key to open the door.

I froze in my steps as the door stood wide open, I looked to Jen and even she looked confused. And the boys were talking nonsense. Riz glaring at the basement area.

I skipped down the steps, taking note that the light was on and skimmed the area. Nothing but boxes and a mirror.

That didn't have a sheet on.

It laid torn to pieces on the floor, I refused to look at it so did Riz and Jen. We aren't that dumb but as soon as Oliver saw it he stepped in front of it and vegan making funny faces at it.

"Oliver, stop it," said Riz his voice held a warning but Oliver chose to ignore him and continued joking around.

The light bulb suddenly burst, soon we were cloaked in darkness. All you could hear was the breathing of five people.

I stumbled back when I felt a hand on my lower back right into someone. Who rapped their arms around me. To steady me.

"Riz, that you?" I asked softly and his grip only tightened. I'll take that as a silent yes, Riz doesn't talk a lot. When he does his angry or just tired.

"Guys, what the heck is going on?" Asked Xander and it sounded as if he was by the stairs or close to it. "Mirror is angry," murmured Riz and that made me tense more.

"Jen where are you?" I called worrying  for my sibling. "By Xander, Oliver where are you?" Just as she asked that laughter began filling the basement.

Not normal laughter, morbid laughter it made my skin crawl. It got louder and closer then it just stopped.

I lifted my head when I felt warm breath hitting my ear. "Oliver, stop it," I murmured going to slap his face lightly but I felt a hand catch mine around the wrist grip tight.

"What's the matter?" Murmured Riz and that made me tear away from both and tumble to the floor.

"Miss us girls?"

"Miss us girls?"

"You cannot escape."

"Neither can you Riz."

"You'll never escape."

I felt warm breath breath by my ear and a familiar voice whisper, "you'll be ours soon Iris."

And then the lights went on.

I looked around and everyone seemed terrified except Riz looked beyond pissed and Oliver stood in the middle of the room.

In front of the mirror.

Not moving.

Heart hammering in my chest I slowly approached him.  "Oliver you alright hun?" I softly ask and went to place my hand on his shoulder when a phone rang making me jump.

Xander quickly answered it mumbled a few words then turned pale. He lowered the phone and said, "Oliver is sick and cannot make it tonight."

I froze feeling the bones crack beneath my hand. I didn't dare to look knowing if I did it'll be over.

"Iris, move," said Riz and Jen in unison just as an inhuman voice came from Oliver.

"I though you all missed me."

"Particularly you Iris."

----
Uh oh!😨
Wonder what is going to happen?

Keep reading to find out!

Please vote and comment!

Follow please!

Love

Shell