Some good days have bad endings.

Start from the beginning

"Its Richie. I'll be in here untill your ready." I yelled back at him. "Okay." He yelled and I laid on the bed and scrolled through my phone.

Bill🙄✨
Richie. Where are y'all??

Me
Sorry Eddie's in the shower so I'm waiting for him. Once he's ready we will be on our way.

Bill🙄✨
Okay just hurry up.

Me
Okay.

After about 2 more minutes later Eddie finished showering and changed then came into the room. (Here's what he was wearing:

He grabbed his bag and looked at me

He grabbed his bag and looked at me. "Well. Come on." He said with a laugh as he left the room. I followed him downstairs smiling at his outfit. He looked back at me once he reached the end of the stairs and smiled at me. "Aw Eddie Bear you look cute." He Mom said with a smile. "Thanks Mom." He smiled at him. I put my arm over his shoulder and looked at him. "Yeah Eddie Bear you look very cute today." I said with a wink. He blushed a smiled looking down. "Well bye Mom!" He said grabbing my hand and opening the door. We went outside and I closed the door behind me. Then we started walking down the road and I saw some guys looking at Eddie from across the road and whistling at him.

I gave them a dirty look and moved Eddie to the other side of me so they couldn't really see him. Then they came behind us and kept saying stuff to him and whistling. Eddie wasn't paying attention so he didn't know what was going on yet. I started getting mad at them and turned around and gave them a dirty look then moved Eddie in front of me. Then Eddie finally realized what was happening and got embarrassed. "Hey Eddie what's wrong?" I asked looking at the guys behind me and flipping them off. "Nothing.." He said looking down a bit. The guys finally walked away mad for not getting what they wanted.

"It's okay their gone now." I said putting my arm around him. He just smiled up at me and I smiled back. A few minutes later we got to the park and everyone was there and talking then Bev looked at us. "There yall are!" She said in a annoyed way. "Oh Eddie I love your outfit!" She said with a smile as Eddie sat by her on a bench. "So what y'all wanna do?" Eddie asked looking at everyone. "Well we could go get ice cream and just hang out." Stan said suggestively. "Yeah sure." We all said. We all got up and we walked over to the ice cream truck.

Eddie POV
We all walked over to the ice cream truck. Me standing by Bev talking to her about something and Richie being on the other side of our little crowd we had. I felt like someone was staring at me so I turned around at saw Richie staring at me. Once he noticed that I saw him he quickly looked away and blushed. I giggled before looking back at Beverly and continuing to talk to her. I felt him looking at me again but I didn't look at him this time. Once we got our ice cream we went to a little park and sat by a tree that had a bench under it. Me, Beverly, and Richie sat on the ground and everyone else sat on the bench. After a few minutes of talking and eating our ice cream Richie dropped his on his leg and we all laughed.

"Shut up guys." He said in a playful tone. "Here come on let's go clean it up." Richie said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the bathroom by the park. While we were walking I heard Beverly say 'They are so going to make out.' and I shot her a embarrassed look. They all laughed and continued to talk. Once we got into the bathroom Richie got a paper towel and got it wet then wiping the ice cream off. I sat on the edge on the counter and looked down. "Why did you really bring me in here Richie?" I said looking at him with a slight smile. After he wiped the ice cream off he threw it away and stood in front of me putting his hands on the counter on each side of me.

"You know why Ed's." He said with a smirk. "Richie we are in public." I said giving him a small smile. He groaned and looked down. "Tomorrow you get to come to my house." I said putting my arms around his neck. "Thank God." He said with a small laugh. Then Stan walked in and we both looked at him. "Hey Bill is going home and I'm going with him. And everyone else is leaving too so y'all can go home." Stan said. "Oh okay." Richie said. Stan walked out and I jumped off the counter. "Wanna ask your Mom if you can come a day early?" I asked. "Way ahead of you Eddie." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked looking up at him confused. "I already asked her. I asked her when I got the message that you were going." He said with a slight laugh.

"Okay then let's go because my Mom doesn't care." I said. He just smiled and grabbed my hand and walked out of the bathroom. We got home and I unlocked the door and walked in. "Hey Mom. Richie's staying." I said with a giggle as Richie was dragging me up the stairs. "Okay." She said. We got in the room and Richie threw me on the bed and I giggled. He closed the door and looked at me. "You are so cute." He said. I sat up and got off the bed. "Shut up." I said blushing. I went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went back into the room. I sat by Richie on the bed and scrolled through me and his messages.

"Oh so the contact name is 'Bby💕😘🖤'?" He said looking at my phone. I quickly pulled my phone away from him and blushed. "I love you too Eddie Bear." He said getting closer to me and hugged me. I lightly smiled and cuddled up to him. Then he started staring at me and I giggled then looked at him. He looked away blushing. Then he looked back at me but this time at my lips. "Richie." I said laughing. "We aren't in public anymore." He said whining like a little kid. Then he grabbed me and put me on top of him. I just giggled and kissed him. Then he put his hand on the back of my head deepening into the kiss. Then I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you Richie.." I said sadly. "I love you too baby. Are you okay?" He asked hearing my sad tone. "Y-Yeah.." I said lying and looking away from him. "Are you sure?" He asked me. "Yeah.." I said not wanting to worry him. "Okay.." He said still not believing me but letting it go. He moved me off his lap and laid me beside him and pulled me close to him. I smiled a little and hugged him. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick Rich." I said getting up to go to the bathroom. "Okay." He said with a sweet smile. I went into the bathroom and changed into one of his hoodies which was way to big for me but I didn't care. I looked in the mirror and sighed. 'I have a feeling something bad is going to happen soon..'

Omg hi. I am so so SO sorry for how late this came out. I have been all over the place and just stressed out. Halloween is in 2 days and I still have to get my costume. But I hope y'all are doing well and having a good day/night/week. But I love y'all and I'm so proud of how much reads this story has!! It currently has 574 reads!!! I am so beyond happy :)). But I am very happy that y'all are enjoying this story and I hope to update more. I'm not very proud of this chapter but please go ahead and vote if you did like it and share it with people you think would like it :). And please go read my other book and give me your opinion on it. But that's all for today. Bye bye love ya💕✨

Word count: 2042