"That's our engagement ring, I expect you wearing that at all times" He said and without further words he walked away and I was just staring at the beautiful and seriously expensive ring in my finger. One look at it, you could say the price of it is no joke.

I sighed, I walked back towards the dresser and took the ring off my finger, and placed it on the jewellery box, I'm so scared that I would lose it. I looked at my phone and I noticed a text from Eunwoo and from unknown number

Eunwoo

I just got back, I was knocking on your door, Where are you? Mrs. Han said you moved out?

Text me when you read this.

Shit. I forgot to call him or text him, I would call him later. After checking his message, I opened the message from the number that isn't registered

Unknown

Y/N. I heard that you're in Park's mansion in Busan, I am expecting you'll behave well. Don't mess this up.

I sighed, It was my mother. God, not even a hello? Or even a "How are you?" Not even once. The thought of hating her didn't cross my mind.

I lay on the hammock under the shade of a huge tree in front of a beautiful gazebo with the beautiful sea as the view. I opened the book but I couldn't focus as I could hear giggles not so far from where I was and when I lifted my gaze I could see a group, my eyes narrowed as I saw him.

Jimin was shirtless, wearing a pair of blue shorts. There were a few girls around him and boys, probably his friends?

"Jimin! Come on!" One of the girls said. I remained looking at them since I couldn't really focus on what I am reading because I could constantly hear giggles, Jimin remained standing and he looked behind and our eyes met, I saw the corner of his lips curved into a sly smirk, he titled his head and He stare at me shamelessly as if I was the only people around him.

"Let's go, Jimin!" The girl said again and my eyes narrowed when she cling her arm around his torso and that's the time I looked away and I stood up from the hammock and try to look for a peaceful place. Once again, I admired how the mansion looks beautiful from where I am standing. It looks majestic, and it is beautiful.

I rolled my eyes as I could hear the girls giggling at Jimin. I didn't hear Jimin talk, but it seemed like he was playing with the girl based on the girls' giggle, and I suddenly thought about it. It could he the same girl from the engagement party. This Bastard really had the guts to play with his future mistress, huh? I can't really believe him.

I walked away from the gazebo, and I left my slippers there as my feet touched the sand, it feels nice on my feet.

"Play with them, I'm taking a dip," Park Jihyun said. It was Jimin's younger brother. I walked towards the small cave not far from them, I walked inside and it was cold there and peaceful, I think I could focus here but then I just couldn't as I hear the girls giggle, telling Jimin to take a deep.

I remember that night again, I remember the way he whisper sweet things to the girls ear, giving him false hope, damn, the girl was stupid too if she believe in those words and they're really doing something that night of the engagement party? He is really unbelievable and I'm so disappointed.

I put the book down and I grabbed my sketch book instead and try to sketch the beautiful view, after a few sketches I give up and looked at the side where Jimin, His brother and friends are. I saw Jihyun get out of the water. I sat properly when I saw him walk towards me and holding a pink and white shell in his hand.

"You're here." He said, and I nodded, I closed my sketch book and put it on the top of the book.

"I was bored inside, so I went out to read, uh a book," I said, and he smiled, and he laid his hand where the two cute shells were.