terrible choice of punishment [Ch.14]

Izuku had started getting bored and looked at the time to see a hour had already went by he put a pillow on his head and waited thinking of those weird questions he was told to answer I mean why would you regret becoming villain after the number one pro hero killed your mother? Izuku sighed and waited half an hour to have aizawa walk it looking more tired then before. "Let's get this punishment talk done before I pass out." Aizawa sat down on the chair. " Due to hearing the reason for becoming who you are now we aren't going to be using the first punishment we were going to settle on, we'll be using the punishments a shop lifter gets and that's to use the person involved to tag along with you." Izuku just looked at aizawa with the what the fck is wrong with you? face and aizawa gave the same face back and went on talking. "You'll be attending the school for future pro heros and will try learning that this isn't how any hero is known to be like, it's quite hard to believe all might was responsible for this action but we will have to talk to him before trying to believe you. Attending UA isn't a choice until next month then you may leave but come back here until everything is set out." Aizawa quickly had talked making it very confusing for izuku to hear but when aizawa was almost out the door he heard. "The partner you'll be assigned is really the punishment if ........ said was true" izuku couldn't catch the person's name but it made him pretty anxious so he put the pillow back on his head and went to sleep until he was bothered again.

"Young midoriya.. It's nice to finally talk to you about her and clean up the misunderstanding.."

I didn't have much today because I was working and everything is hurts so it took me a bit to finally sit down and write this chapter.

Also cliffhangers are great.

Btw before I forget I do want to say I don't talk about how much votes or reads because I feel like it's kind of annoying but, but who knows O.o. but I might do a Q and A for the characters if we get to like 60k reads so we can get it outta the way with your bottled up questions and complaints. Anyways I'm going to start a new book again soon as well I have everything planned out (the new book isnt a fanfiction like this one it's my OWN story uwu) if you want to check it out I will probably talk about it once the first chapters out and I'll put a link for it then.
Okay so I'm being annoying so I'll leave you guys be for now but can't make any promises uwu. I changed the tag around for you wonderful people uwu

Words: 492