hero visit [Ch.7]

A few days later after the first talk izuku was brought in again for someone else to talk to him. Izuku sat their planning how to piss off the next person but his thoughts were interrupted by a voice talking to him. "Mr.Midoriya?" Izuku noticed a man sitting in front of him trying to grab his attention. "Oh, sorry I was just thinking of the words your going to say to me" izuku smiled at the man. The man looked unhappy either way so izuku he didn't need to do much to make him leave.
"Just know that if you even try to leave you will be caught by the other heros watching this place." The man gave izuku a cold glare but izuku stilled smiled at him "what's your hero name?" Asked izuku tapping on the table.
"What does it matter to you?"
"Well I used to study pro heros but I haven't been one to remember their names anymore" izuku was still tapping on the table.
"If I tell you will you stop tapping on the table?" The man started getting annoyed with the tapping not realizing what izuku was really doing.
I_want_to_talk_to_All_Might (this is what he was tapping)
"My hero name is eraser head and I will be leaving you here now" eraser head finally found out what he was tapping for and went to talk with someone. Izuku sighed
"It took him that long to figure that out. This hero needs to pay more attention to what's around him"
It took a while for someone to come back into the room it even turned dark.
"Did they forget that I was in here?" He put his head onto his hands that still hand handcuffs on them. Until the handcuffs came off on their own and the door opened when no one was around. This creeped izuku out he got out of the chair but him foot fell asleep. "Damn foot fell asleep" he hit it on the wall which hurt like hell but it woke his foot up so it was worth it. He looked out of the door all of the lights were off so he couldn't see anything.
"I might as well stay in here until someone gets here." Izuku sits in a corner talking a phone out of his vest and does something until he hears a crashing sound out their. Izuku quickly stands up putting the phone in his vest and looks out of the door to see a figure holding a weapon. Izuku goes back into he room and hides near the wall of the door. The figure runs into the room and izuku runs out to hide somewhere. He sighs turns around to see a different person there.
shit
The person grabs izuku and throws him into a wall which breaks the wall. Izuku tries to use the quirk he was given but it didn't work. This person was way faster and stronger then izuku so he got thrown tons of time until he could use his quirk again which helped him when the figure hit him again. If izuku didn't use his quirk he probably would've been killed by the attack but it only knocked him out.

Words: 538