what's with these heros!?[Ch.8]

Izuku woke up to being in the same spot he got knocked out at. But this time their were some people around him in shock then he realized that he had some blood on him. Probably his own blood from when he was attacked. Some people offered to bring him to the hospital but he refused after the time he was there. "What was the like being saved by a pro hero!" Someone ran up to izuku it looked like some little kids. "Um..." Izuku was confused at the moment and what had happened. Izuku heard someone talking on the phone with people that were probably the police "hello, yes their is a teenager here covered in blood and he looks injured can we have someone come up here? Yes thank you" izuku slowly and painfully got up and used his quirk to leave up onto the top of a building. He got up there just time to the police had arrived but someone else said that he went up to building "these damn people won't leave me alone I better get to...." Then he saw a some random pair of clothes there with a note saying 'you stand out too much try these. There also is some medicine with it take some of that' izuku was confused but put the clothing on anyways and used some of the medicine which helped in a matter of seconds. He wrote on the note thanks and left.
Izuku walked around in the city he was surprised no one noticed him because of the hair. Well almost until he walked past that boy who knocked him out. The boy looked at him for a few seconds then went back to walking where ever he was going. He also had saw bakugo but he didn't see him as fast as the other boy. When bakugo did see him he tried to follow izuku but lost him. Izuku was hiding in a tree that was above bakugo. He got out of the tree when bakugo left. But then he got hit by bakugo when he got out. Izuku sighed "I don't have time for this..." Izuku ran away but bakugo ran after him (this feels like izaya and shizuo from durarara xD) izuku finally used his quirk at bakugo but the fight was ended shortly when a pro came by so izuku ran. Bakugo tried to ran after him again but the pro had stopped bakugo and the pro ran after izuku. "These people never stop do they?" He was going to go to the hide out but sense the pro was following he was the a park instead and started walking to keep him from being suspicious. When the pro stopped izuku and asked what was happening over there. "Me and that boy knew each other when we were younger so he decided to attack me and I ran away from him." Izuku started fake crying. The pro fell for it and went to bakugo which was izukus chance to leave to the hide out (the hide out is the villain bar but I like calling it this instead) he opened the door to see the others there. "Why is it always me getting attacked" izuku complained. Izuku brought out his phone (he does still have the phone btw) and he had some texts from someone name ochaco.