Ch.2 - Home

The tension in the room reached its peak. No one spoke after Koujaku’s question, no one knowing what to do or say. Virus suddenly busted out laughing once more, giggling to himself as if he had just heard the greatest joke in the world, his cheeks flushing a shade of pink.

“…Aoba? Whatever could you be talking about?~” Virus asked. He was going to play dumb. If their wonderful fantasy was going to end here, he would make the very best of it and enjoy it.

“You know damn right what we’re talking about!” Koujaku yelled.

“Koujaku, don’t let them get to you.” Mink responded as he stood beside Koujaku. His expression remained indifferent, but his patience could only go so far. Virus hummed.

“Aoba-kun? Aoba…A-Oba…” Virus purred, watching the boy’s reactions and enjoying their anxiety. “Can’t seem to remember where we last saw him. Isn’t that right, Trip?”

“Oh, you’re right.” Trip concurred, sarcasm in his tone. “I haven’t seen him in over a year maybe? I lost count.”

“You mother*cker-!” Ren hissed, but before he could take a step forward, Noiz spoke.

“Enough of your bullsh*t.” Noiz said as he gripped Virus by the neck of his shirt, pulling him up, which caused Welter to let out a fierce growl, the tension in the room rising. Trip pulled something out of his pocket, Mink pulled out a handgun from his jacket. The tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife. But before any action could occur, Virus raised his hand. By the time he did Trip had a pocket knife by Noiz’s neck, and Mink was pointing his gun at Trip’s head.

“Alright, alright. There’s no need for a volatile act.” Virus said with a smile, making eye contact with Noiz. “You came for Aoba, right?” Virus then pointed at the sacred door down the hall. The one door in all of the house that had three different locks, making it stand out. “Why don’t you say hello? I bet he’d be happy to see you. Isn’t that right, Aoba-chan?~” Virus teased, raising his voice just as he asked for Aoba. Koujaku wasted no time in rushing down the hall, Clear and Ren following behind. Mink walked closer to the duo, his gun still pointed at them.

“What did you do to him?” Mink asked, but only received a stoic look from Trip and a chuckle from Virus. Koujaku slammed his body against the door, but the three locks kept the door shut tight.

“F*ck!” Koujaku cursed.

“Allow me.” Clear said calmly, before giving a devastating kick to the door, splitting the door in half and a few other pieces. Ren ran inside, his deep voice echoing in the dim lit room.

“Aoba!”Ren called as he looked around. His nose twitched at the strange bitter scent that stank up the room.

“I can’t see anything.”Koujaku muttered as his eyes adjusted to the dim light of the room. There were no windows, the room was furnished by a few elegant sofas and coffee tables. A large cabinet on the side with a large dim lamp. Right in the middle of the room a classic canopy bed. Underneath the bed sheets there was a lump…something. Someone. “Aoba?” Silence. Then a bit of movement within the sheets. “Aoba!” Koujaku ran over to the bed and pulled off the sheets. His smile faded at the sight before him. It was Aoba…but it didn’t look like Aoba. The bluenette lay on the bed completely naked, much thinner than what they remembered him to be, bruises and scars covering him everywhere. The only piece of cloth on him was a blindfold over his eyes. His hands were handcuffed to the posts of the bed, the handcuffs covered in blood, most likely his from any struggle. His breath was heavy as his mouth was covered by a ball gag. A strange white liquid half wet and half dry covering his thighs and his lower area. To top it off, Virus’ AllMate, Hersha the snake, was wrapped around his body. Needless to say, the three of them were stunned at the sight.

“A…A…M…Master…?”Clear stammered. He wasn’t moving. In Clear’s mind Aoba could be dead. Koujaku was in shock and couldn’t even form words to speak. Ren managed to pull himself together, quickly kneeling down next to Aoba.

“…Aoba…” Ren muttered, moving his hand to Aoba’s face. The moment his hand touched him Aoba flinched, jumping backwards. Hersha hissed at Ren, snapping at him for a bite. However Clear ‘s reflexes kicked in, grabbing the snake before it reached Ren, and throwing it back across the room, the AllMate hitting the wall hard before slithering away.

“We need to get these things off Master.” Clear whispered, his throat tightening as he prevented himself from collapsing in tears where he stood. Koujaku finally gained the courage, putting aside his emotions as he proceeded to remove the ball gag from Aoba’s mouth, receiving a gasp from the weak Aoba. It was a good sign, he was still breathing. Clear had no chore in breaking the handcuffs off Aoba’s wrists, careful to not hurt Aoba more than he already was. Ren had to cover his nose momentarily. Aoba’s scent was covered by these stronger and obscure scents, it made him nauseous to think of how regularly it must’ve happened for Aoba’s scent to simply dim the way it did. Koujaku carefully picked up Aoba in his arms, and for Ren’s sensitive smell, the bitter scents of sweat, semen and blood among so many others went through the roof. Ren covered his mouth and ran out to the hallway, vomiting at the entrance of the living room as his stomach had turned beyond comprehension with the mix of smells and sight. Aoba flinched and shook in Koujaku’s embrace, giving off soft whimpers.

“Shh…it’s ok Aoba…we’re getting you out of here…”Koujaku assured. Clear quickly took off his white coat.

“Here, cover master.” Clear said, to which Koujaku thanked him and quickly wrapped Aoba in Clear’s white coat. The familiar scent of it seemed to calm Aoba down. So Koujaku and Clear walked out with Aoba. Ren whipped tears from his eyes and saliva from his lips. The moment Noiz’s eyes landed on Aoba his grip tightened on Virus’ neck. Mink kept his calm, but it was obvious he was about to snap.

“Take him to the car. We’ll be right there.” Mink assured. Koujaku nodded as he walked outside with Clear and Ren, the three gently settling Aoba with them in the back seat. Clear started to sing the Jellyfish song, in hopes of it helping Aoba fall asleep on the way. Ren and Koujaku had tears falling down their faces, Ren gripping onto Koujaku’s kimono tightly, and Koujaku holding Aoba ever so tightly yet gently. About 20 minutes later Mink and Noiz walked back to the car, getting into their seats and driving off. No one said a single word in the car ride. The only voice being of Clear and his singing. There was no questions of what happened to Virus and Trip. But the patches of blood on Noiz and Mink’s knuckles could only mean that they got what they deserved. But that didn’t matter. Because they were going home.

And they were bringing Aoba with them.