Demon and Shinigami

The street light pole flickered on the street of Kyoto, Japan. The wind started picking up the leaves that were from the nearby old park. Two boys appeared and started walking to a high class four story house. The boy with short spiky blond hair kneeled down to the ground and opened a red cooler that he was holding. "Idiot, it's not time yet." the other boy had short jet black messy hair.

"Awww, come on Shinji."

"Hell no, you know what happens when she doesn't go first." Shinji glared.

"I don't care, I'm starving!"

Shinji sighed and then notice what he was doing and shouted, "Wait, Rimu!"

Rimu ignored him and opened the red cooler. His hands start shuffling through the cooler.

"Yes, I got the-" A girl cut off Rimu by a hard punch on his face. Rimu glided on the road and then slammed into a fence. The ice cream landed into a small puddle next to him. He cowardly looked up at the girl whose stare was like seeing a glimpse of a nightmare. The girl was wearing a dress up shirt and a black vest, with red velvet pants.

"I told you so." said Shinji as he leans against the fence that Rimu slammed into and starts to light his cigarette. Rimu's face got pale.

"You're lucky that I didn't use Nightmare." the girl with short black winged like hair and pure red eyes that looked like blood picked up the red cooler. Shinji looks over at her face and then blows the smoke.

"How much for this job, Demon." He said as he looks straight up to the high classy house.

Demon was still looking through the cooler and stops for a second. She turns around.

"Only 20,000 dollars for just a beat to death." Demon makes a frustrated face. "Damn."

Rimu gets conscious and sees the ice cream in the puddle next to him.

"Demon that was the last watermelon!" Rimu looks sadly at the puddle of the melted ice cream.

"Well you don't have the melon ice cream." she throws the cooler at his head. "It's worthless."

Shinji blows another smoke from his cigarette. Demon glares at him and then takes out Shinji's cigarette. She drops it on the floor and stomps on it, until the light was gone. She then claps her hand so that the little bits of the tobacco can get off. Demon noticed that Shinji grabbed her shirt and slammed her into a fence.

"What the hell was that for?! That was my last cigarette!" He punched her face, but Demon was fast enough to doge it. The aftermath from the punch of Shinji's hand was bruised real badly. He carries his injured hand and sits next to Rimu.

"You're both soft heads, I don't even know why the higher uppers of the organization let you in." Demon looks over the house. "This job isn't from the organization, but from another job from the outside."

"Then, why are we here?" Rimu says as he opens a lemon Popsicle. Demon looks over and grins. Before she told them why, her phone starts ringing "Ghost Heart" by LM.C. Demon flips open her black cell phone.

"Hello?" She said. "Yeah...uh huh...."  Rimu and Shinji glanced at each other and then back at Demon.

"Oh........okay thanks, yeah bye." Demon hanged up. A smile appeared that looked like the cat's smile from "Alice in wonderland." The boys shivered at her evil smile.

“‘Children of Death God' is calling for a meeting."

"Does that mean we three get to be Captains!?" Rimu's eyes started to glitter with joy. Shinji bonked his little brother's head. "Idiot, your Number 25 and I'm Number 21. Only the Captains which is Numbers 1-10 and Vice-Captains are Numbers 11-20, go to the meetings. Numbers 21-50 are mixed into different teams. Each team has one Captain and Vice Captain."

Demon Calling YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara