Luffy's brow furrowed and asked, "Why not?"

"Because I know you'll be mad at me..." Sabo replied softly.

Luffy stood and marched over to him, "Tell us, or I'll hit you."

"No! I can't! I'll look like such a hypocrite!" He shouted, jumping to his feet as he started to back away from Luffy.

It proved to be no use as Luffy just stretched his arm across the room and grabbed onto Sabo before pulling them close together, tackling the blonde to the floor which ended up breaking the coffee table.

"Tell us!"

"No!"

It was at this point that fists started to fly between the two, their battle turning into a mass of kicks and punches with their tails violently lashing out.

Unfortunately, a lot more damage was caused to the house from their fighting; The other lamp was broken, the ceiling fan came crashing down, and the couch had been smashed in half.

At noticing the damage that was taking place, Ace went to jump in to stop the fight.

"L-Luffy, stop! If Sabo doesn't want to tell us, then we'll simply kick him out of the house! It's not like he's actually helping repair it or anything!" He tried to tell the younger brother, glaring at Sabo.

"If he was man enough, he would just tell us straight up what it is, and face the consequences of his actions." He bluntly said.

Sabo glared at Ace but let out a huff, turning his gaze to the wall.

"Fine... I spent most of yesterday with (Y/n)..." Sabo mumbled.

"WHAT?!" Luffy gasped in shock as Ace went to sigh deeply and run a hand through his dark locks.

"And why is that? You better have a good reason since you just broke a promise you made to us." He folded his arms, looking sternly at the blond.

"I know and I'm sorry! It wasn't intentional! I wasn't even trying to find her, I was trying to clear my head and avoid her! But then I just bumped into her, literally. And then... I couldn't control myself again! I helped her with her groceries and then she offered to make me donuts! How could I refuse that offer?!" Sabo ranted.

"SHE MADE YOU DONUTS?!" Luffy shouted, looking both angry and jealous at the same time.

"... I can't believe you. While me and Luffy were running away from a pissed off Dragon, trying to not die, you were out having a ball with (Y/n)...?" Ace hissed, his body even starting to flare up a bit as he tried to keep himself calm.

It was proving very difficult, though. Not only did he break his very own promise, but he was living it up with (Y/n) while he and Luffy were running for their lives.

"I know! And I deserve to be punched for it! Feel free to do so! But I could not control what I was doing! I just had an overwhelming urge to be close to her. And you have no idea how hard it is to resist her offers when she's staring right into your eyes!" Sabo said, looking quite frustrated as well.

"And now I can't stop thinking about her! I can still hear her voice and feel her touching my face!" He added, "I have never felt so flustered and frustrated before in my entire life!"

"P-please, don't talk about this anymore... you're going to piss me off even more." Ace growled, clenching his fists in agitation.

"What we need to be focused on is repairing our home... not some human..."

Sabo glared at Ace for his choice of words, "She's not just "some human', Ace. We both know that for a fact."

"I agree with that." Luffy nodded and also glared at Ace, "And this is all your fault, Ace!"