Down the corridor, the two walked, then turned left towards a long hallway that extended towards a balcony. "Are they inside?" Sabrina asked the wolf guard standing vertically beside the door, his face straight and solemn.

The guard eyed Sabrina and nodded. "Yes, they are, Your Highness."

"My husband and I would like to enter," Sabrina informed the guard before he opened the door to the Royal Library. The two crossed the threshold of the library and were greeted by several massive bookshelves filled with tomes and literary works.

A few steps away was a long circular mahogany table, Snowdust and Lisa were close together, inspecting a laid out map on the desk. The two had their eyebrows furrowed, chest tight in worry.

"If a war ever happens again, the den will be on lockdown. We will have to relocate to a more secluded island in our realm." Snowdust pointed at an island printed on the map and it was a far away distance from the den.

Lisa nodded in comprehension. "And if they find us?"

"I fear that a war may happen. It's a gut feeling. We'll have to secure alliance from other dens. Their military is what we require the most if we want them pinned to death," Snowdust lifted the pistol from the desk and aimed at a mannequin with sapphire bijouterie standing motionless near a shelf.

Lisa watched her and flinched as gunshot rang through the library. A bullet flew from the pistol and pierced an icy hole through the mannequin's chest. "Don't worry darling, I'll make sure you are ready to fight." She placed a reassuring hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"Whatever they plan to do, I won't allow our kind to fall. The God of Blood has instilled his trust in Amelia, The First, and it is the duty of the following generation to uphold that trust. We, the Lycans, are the highest of our kind and must do everything we can to keep the wolves from their downfall." Snowdust explained to her daughter.

Then, the two women noticed Sabrina and Divinity silently standing by the door, shocked at the scenery before them. Lisa raced towards Sabrina and wrapped her arms around her. "My dear sister! You have returned!"

Sabrina closed her eyes with a smile, gently patting the back of her younger sister who captured her in a long and tender embrace. "I missed you too, sweetie. How was the den?" She pulled herself away and peered at Lisa. Lisa fiddled with her fingers and glanced at her mother, Snowdust, over her shoulder.

"I think it's up to mom to give you that answer," Lisa refused to meet her sister's eyes. "I have an activity scheduled by mother. It is best that Ieave you three as soon as possible." With that said, Lisa hastily left the library. The clicking of her heels become faint as she briskly walked away from the library doors and disappeared around the corner.

Snowdust sat her pistol on the mahogany desk behind her as Divinity and Sabrina sauntered forward. "Auntie, may I ask? What was all that about?" Divinity asked, lifting an eyebrow out of curiosity.

Snowdust took a deep breath and turned around, her back facing Sabrina and Divinity. Her gaze slowly moved up to study the shelves in front of her, towering over. "I don't mean to impose on your merry time but last night, the guards have found peril outside our gates." She walked towards the mannequin she shot, with hands held together.

Her eyes inspected the sapphire necklace draped around the neck of the mannequin then her finger traced the hole her bullet caused. "What kind of peril?" Sabrina questioned, ambling towards her mother in unhurried steps.

Divinity nervously stepped aside, trying to look everywhere but his wife's mother who painted the whole room with her own aura. Her own strength and intimidation. "A pack of wolves were found dead. Two pups lost their heads, while the adults had much worse." She closed her eyes and tried not to think of the scene but the image of gore always threatened to frighten her mind.