Percy and the sexuality crisis part 2

Percy felt weird about himself. He was a half-blood,

and he felt like he was teetering across the edge of gay and straight. He thought he was some weird half gay. he thought he was a freak, he tried not to think about it. 

That became easier when he came to camp, know he had an excuse not to think about it, he had to save the flipping world.  On his quest, he became really close to Annabeth and even closer then he was before with Grover. He loved them to no end. After the sea of monsters, Grover is lying in bed and he starts feeling really sad. He feels like a freak but for what? Then he realizes that its Percy. he can't tell why he feels this way so he asks him. Percy flips the hades out, he kinda just passive-aggressively brushes off the question. He thinks Grover will think he's a freak or that he's just indecisive or some other BS.

He thought he was a freak, Until one day when he was talking to an Apollo kid.

"Honestly I don't how my dad fell for my mortal dad, he can't even make a grilled cheese sandwich"

"wait, you have two dads?" 

"yeah me like nearly half the Apollo cabin do"

"what do you mean half?"

"Apollo likes girls and boys, he's Bi "

Three sexual identity crises (yes he had three) and one bribing Mr.D to let him use Chirons computer later, he came to the conclusion that, yes he was indeed bi, but that didn't solve all his worries. On that computer, he also found some rather... unsavory depictions of bisexual people. 

how some people thought they were, indecisive, unfaithful, players or just experimenting or just not real. His angsty little brain didn't want everybody to know or even think he was bad because of something he can't control, he did the only 'logical' thing he could think of, hide that sheet.

"wow Apollo's hot"

I agree 

"he's the sun god"

Grover could sense that.

(ONE-SHOTS MORE LIKE THREE-SHOTS)

Bi Percy one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें