19

"Are you ok? Do you feel fine? Do you need anything?" He bombards me with questions in concern.

     I whisper with a hoarse voice, "Water.." Jake turns around and yells for Colby. "Colby! Come here!" Colby rushes into the room and asks, "What?"

     "Go get (Y/N) some water! Hurry!" He ushers Colby out after yelling. Jake looks down and begins speaking, "I dont know why I did it..." I put my hand on his shoulder in reassurance. "Its ok..." He looks at me with guilt in his eyes and mumbles, "But its not!" I sigh and make eye contact with him. "You were drunk jake." I stare into his eyes for a moment.

  "You even thought it was me!" I exclaim, trying to get him to realize it's not his fault. "Jake, I trust you and I know that you wouldn't hurt me like that on purpose. Please dont beat yourself over..." I pause and sigh. "Over that." He looks at me with tears forming in his eyes. "Thank you (Y/N), you have to be the most forgiving person I've ever met, but don't tell my mom I said that." Jake chuckles while wiping away his tears.

  "I promise." I hold out my pinky and he intertwines it with his. "Can you please make another promise?" He questions. I ask while tilting my head, "What is it?"

   "That you will never abandon me like that again." He pulls me close to him by my shoulder and kisses me with such passion that my eyes widen before closing them. He holds my waist while I run my hands through his hair. We separate to breathe and I begin to speak, "I-"

     Before I can finish my sentence Colby barges into the room with a glass of water. "Look at you lovebirds already trying to make out." "Colby!" I exclaim, excited to see my friend. "Colby." Jake groans, angry at him for ruining the moment. "Here you go," he hands me the water and I gulp it down to soothe my dry throat. I set the empty glass on the bedside table. "Thank you! Where is everyone else?"

     Colby points to the door and answers, "They're outside the room waiting to see you. Do you want me to call them in?" Overjoyed to see my friends I sit up and clap my hands together. "Yes please!" He walks over to the door and says, "Come in guys!" Sam and Kat rush over to the side of the bed and hug me while Colby closes the door. "How are you feeling?" Sam asks after letting go of me. "Pretty good considering I just woke up from a coma," I joke around.

     Someone knocks on the door and it opens to reveal a doctor that I can can only assume is my doctor. I tilt my head in confusion. "Oh great..." Jake says, sighing, like he knows what is going to happen. The doctor stands in the middle of the room and orders, "Everyone please exit the room, we have to speak to (Y/N) in private. We will call you in when we're done." They all leave the room after saying bye and waving.

•Time Skip•

"Well, everything seems to be normal, and you are healthy so you should be able to leave by tomorrow morning." He says while writing in a notebook. "Thanks doc."

     The doctor begins to walk towards the door but I stop him by asking, "Can you tell everyone to come back in?" He turns his head towards me and gives me a slight smile before answering, "I will do that." He leaves the room and Jake, Sam, Colby, and Kat come into the room. Kat is the first to talk. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry we shouldn't have went to that party."

   I give her a smile as I say, "You did nothing wrong Kat, what happened was an accident." The room was silent for a moment. "Wait." I say aloud, concerned. "Is Mono okay?!" I look at Jake, panic showing on my face. "Geez, you scared us..." They all sigh in relief while Sam laughs. "We took Mono to stay with us at the traphouse and she is doing fine." He answers.

     Jake holds my hand and asks, "Did they tell you when you could leave?" I nod my head and say, "Yep, tomorrow morning!" "Well then.." Kat begins, "We'll make sure to bring Mono with us when we pick you up." She smiles at me. "I can't wait!" I exclaim grinning ear to ear.

     "Well we should probably go since it's getting late," Colby starts, "and so you can get get lots of sleep for tomorrow!" Kat adds. "We are going to do so much tomorrow!" "Sounds like a plan," I reply. They all say their goodbyes and I hug everyone, thankful that I can still be here with them. Jake stays by my side while the others leave the room. He leans over and kisses my forehead, being careful to not hurt me.

     "Goodbye (Y/N), sleep well.." We stare into each other's eyes as I speak. "Don't say goodnight, say see you later because we are definitely hanging out tomorrow!" I grin at him so he doesn't worry too much about me. Jake chuckles as we hug. "You know, you're right. I'll make sure to say that instead." He ruffles my hair and waves while he walks out of the room and I wave back.

     I sink into my bed listening to the quiet beeping of machines. I'm so glad to be back. I look at the clock on the wall and sigh. "I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight though.." I mutter to myself. Maybe my phone can help. I look at the bedside table and see my phone. "Aha!" They must have dropped off my phone. I grab and unlock my phone and see the all-familiar home screen of Jake and I making funny faces.

     A smile appears on my face. I missed this. Wanting to see more pictures, I click on the photo app. My eyes widen and I am shocked to say the least when I see pictures of everyone and a couple of videos too. There's even a set of photos of them laying down spelling out 'We miss you'. A single tear rolls down my cheek as I smile.

     The videos were daily updates so I wouldn't miss anything and I feel loved knowing they care so much about me. The last video only shows Jake and I click on it.

     "Hey (Y/N), we all miss you so much and hope that you wake up soon." He sighs while ruffling his hair. "It's just.. it's not the same without you here. It's not as fun anymore and I don't have my girl to talk to about random stuff." He pauses and then a determined look shows up on his face.

     "When you wake up we are going so do so much stuff together! A new cafe opened up down the road so that will definitely be at the top of our list.. and we will have our weird, deep 3 am conversations and we can watch the sunset and do all the things we haven't done yet!" He gives a slight smile at the camera as he continues. "We will do anything you want, as long as we don't go bankrupt, of course." He chuckles and then his determined look turns into a frown as he mumbles, "If you can forgive me, that is..."

     He groans. "(Y/N) I am so sorry about what I did, and if you don't forgive me I will understand and you can leave the trap house. We all want you to be happy." Jake pauses and looks to the side. Colby walks into the cameras sight and asks, "You filming a video for (Y/N)?" "Yeah.." Colby turns toward the camera and waves while smiling.

     "We all really miss you and we can't wait for you to get better! Once you're awake you better hang out with us!" He jokingly points at the camera and I chuckle. Colby goes back to whatever he was doing and Jake starts speaking again. "So," He takes a deep breath and drags his hands down his face. "When you wake up, we will be waiting there for you." He waves and then the video ends.

     I bite my lip while thinking. He must have felt so guilty that whole time I was out. I hope he realizes that I forgive him and everything will go back to normal. Later in life we could even have a laugh about it. Maybe even... I dare say, tell our children?

     I quickly bury my head in my pillow as my face turns hot. Don't think like that, you're not even married. But... I mean if it did happen it'd be a pretty interesting story to tell. A sudden wave of fatigue hits me and I turn my phone off and put it on the table next to me. Covering myself up, I drift into sleep.

_______________________________

(A/N): IM BACK BITCHES!! Sorry for making you guys wait for so long hehe. I had a major writers block that just ended and I really wanted to give you guys the update that you wanted. Also thanks to everyone for reading my story, I love you all! I will probably update again in the next couple of days too! (Or maybe tomorrow if I write a lot) Hope you liked this chapter! 💜