01

"What the heck, man!"

"Oops, I guess it was an accident!"

    I sigh loudly as a stranger ran into me and spilled my coffee all over me and my food. I try to get as much of it off of me as I can with some tissues from my purse but it doesn't work.  Instead of apologizing, they try to walk away.  Let me emphasize on TRY. If they mess with my food then they mess with me.

     I quickly run after the man wanting an apology. After a while of chasing him I lose him in the big crowd. I dont have time to deal with this, since this is my first day in LA and I was supposed to be meeting my friend Kat in... 20 minutes ago. Fuck.

     I run out of the store carrying my bags and going to my car. Quickly, I put my bags in the back seat because there wasn't enough time to open up the trunk. Using my GPS,  I go to the address that she gave me, hoping that my day turns out better once I get there. It wasn't.

                         *Time Skip*

     I arrive at a huge house. Scratch that, it's more like a mansion. Before getting out I eat some of the food that didn't have coffee all over it. I get out and then remember that I still had coffee on my clothes. Great, I have coffee on me and I have to meet new people. Kat was waiting at the front of the house for me, looking worried. She ran to me asking, "what happened?"

"Some dude in the store ran into me so my coffee spilled on my food and I!"

"Well, let's get you inside so you can change and then I will introduce you to the people living here and your soon to be friends!" Kat says as she enthusiastically gives me a thumbs up. I give her a thumbs up too but it was just regular.

     We start walking to the mansion. Before we open the door she says, "Get ready, they're really loud."

    And man, was she right.