14

Jake's POV

     "We should go play beer pong first!" I take (Y/N)'s hand and lead her over to the tables. "Have you ever played this before?"

     "I don't think so..." I take her to an empty table while Sam and Kat follow us.

     "What you have to do is throw this ball," I show her a ping pong ball, "into one of these cups on the opposite side. Your goal is to do that as many times as you can because if you land the ball in a cup the opposite side has to drink it."

     (Y/N) nods her head and Sam and Kat go on the other side of the table. She gives me a cute smile and I whisper, " You're beautiful."

     I turn back to Sam and Kat and clap my hands while announcing, "Now we can start! You guys can go ahead first."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

     Sam throws the ball aiming for the middle. It hits the ring of the cup and bounces off.

     "So close!" I give him a thumbs up. "You aren't supposed to cheer for them! They're our enemies!" Jake exclaims while laughing.

     "Oops, I forgot." I smile back. Now it's Kats turn and she throws the ball at the same cup that Sam threw at but this time she actually makes the shot.

     "Ha, how hard was that Sam?" Kat smirks at Sam while he rolls his eyes.

     Jake says, "Since this is the first time you've played this I will drink it." He takes the cup and gulps it down. Once he is done he slams the cup down on the side of the table.

     It's my turn now so I play it safe and aim for the middle. I throw the ball and it hits the edge of the cup and bounces into another cup.

     I turn to Jake and give him a fist bump. Kat playfully sticks her tongue at me and says, "That was just beginners luck."

     "Yeah right!" I stick my tongue right back at her. We both laugh as Jake gets ready to throw his ball.

     He dramatically spins around and then throws it straight into a cup. "That's how its done baby! Yeah!" He does a short little victory dance as we laugh.

     "Don't worry, we were just going easy on you." I scoff as Sam throws the ball and it lands in a cup. I take the ball out of the cup and quickly drink it and then set the cup to the side.

·Time Skip·

     We are halfway done with the game and Jake and I are currently losing. Just for fun I decide to close my eyes and throw the ball.

     As I open my eyes I hear Jake cheering for me. I look to see Kat picking up the cup and chuckling. She drinks it and we throw the ball a couple of more times before we are all slightly buzzed.

     The last couple of throws are just us playing around and trying to figure out the most creative ways to throw the ball. We ended up tying the score and we congratulate each other.

     "Good job you guys! I can't wait until we play this again." I congratulate them. Kats says back, "You're really good at beer pong for a beginner but next time I will make sure we beat you!"

     Sam and Kat say goodbye as they walk away. " Since you haven't met them yet, do you want to meet some of my friends?"

     "Sure, as long as it doesn't take all day!" I giggle as I joke around with him. "Ok! First we can go meet my friend Cameron, who owns this house."

     He takes my hand and pulls me through the crowd while looking around. Once Jake sees him he waves his arm to get his attention as we walk over there.

     He is sitting by the bar and chatting with other people. He waves back and greets Jake.

      "Who's this Jake? Is this the girl that you always talk about?" He confidently throws his arm around my shoulder as he confirms Cameron's question.

     "Yep, the one and only!"

     "Then it is my pleasure to meet you." He extends his hand and I shake it while smiling. I reply, "Same here."

     "I want to introduce her to all of my friends here that she doesn't know yet."

     "That sounds like a wonderful idea." We talk to Cameron for a little bit longer before we say our goodbyes and search for Jake's other friends.

     He introduces me to Mike, Kevin, Reggie, Aryia, and a couple more of his friends as he goes over to the bar to get some drinks. We just arrived yet I already feel exhausted. Hopefully the drinks help.

___________________________________

(A/N): I want to thank all of you guys for supporting this book! It means a lot to me that people like what I write and that inspires me to write even more and upload more. I would also like to thank all of you for 12k views amd 275 votes! This would have never happened if all of you werent reading this. Please have an amazing day because you deserve it. 💜