09

"Um. I guess I will have what you get. " I say. Then I look at our entwined hands. I don't think he noticed that we are still holding hands.

     "Okay," Jake orders our food. He lets go of my hand so he can he hand the worker his card.

     "It's fine I can pay for it." I take out my card from my bag.

     "No it's fine! Just think of it as an apology for the coffee accident!"

     "Okay, " I stop talking for a second. "But I will pay you back."

     "Whatever floats your boat." We wait for our food.

     Once it's done we take the bag of food and head back to the house. On the way  back we get to know each other.

     "I really am sorry about spilling coffee on you (Y/N), " Jake looks at me.

     "Can you forgive me?" He gives me a shy smile that shows his dimples.

     "Yes," I say smiling back at him. "They were right about you."

     "Who?"

     "Oh it's nothing." We arrive at the house and walk in. Kat and Sam are in the kitchen while everyone else is probably upstairs.

     "What are you two lovebirds doing?" I ask them. Kat playfully hits my arm.

     "We were just talking!" Kat says. "Suree" Jake says while wiggling his eyebrows.

     "Looks like you two made up!" Sam exclaimed, clearly trying to change the subject.

     "Yep!" I say. Colby and Corey come downstairs. They tell us that we are all going to do a prank on Aaron.

     "He's playing Fortnite right now so we are going to annoy him while he's playing so he will lose." Colby says while smirking.

     We all go to the living room to film the intro. I volunteer to record it. "3.. 2.. 1..  Welcome back to my channel guys! I know you missed me. It's all good, I'm here now."

     "So we have something to talk about." Colby gestures to Corey. "Well,  it started yesterday morning, "

     "No we're talking about Aaron."

     "Oh yeah." I move the camera to Sam. "It's an obsession."

     "It's an addiction." Jake says.

     "Hey," Corey lightly taps Jakes arm. "No cursing no cursing!"

     I smile at that and they keep introducing the "problem". After around three minutes of talking and goofing around they end the intro.

     Now I am recording Colby. "The first thing I'm gonna do is Facetime Aaron and tell him that it's an emergency and he has to come downstairs right now. "

     Aaron takes a while to answer. "Come on Aaron!" Sam exclaims. Jake makes a potato kiss Colby's screen. He finally answers.

     "Dude, you have to get down here like right now, "

     "Hold on, I'll be down there in a second."

     "Seriously just come down here."

     I hide the camera as he is walking down the stairs. Once Aaron gets in the living room Colby hugs him and says hey Aaron, dragging out the hey.

     Then they all join in on the hug while I sit on the couch. Jakes whispers, "Come join the group hug (Y/N)." I listen and now we are all hugging. 

     Aaron leaves and goes back upstairs to play his game again. "It's been like two minutes, I think we should annoy him again."

     We went upstairs and they started chanting "why do you hate us?" in front of Aaron's door. Halfway I joined in.

     When they stop Aaron is still playing his game so they open the door and run. Corey is holding a potato so they decided that Corey would throw the potato at Aaron.

     Corey threw the potato and then once again we all had to run. He almost tripped over Navi so they put Navi in Aaron's room with the door closed. 

     "We gotta step it up." Colby says.
Colby goes in Aaron's room and tells him that they're done pranking him, but really they're not.

     We wait ten minutes so Aaron can get far in his game. They stand in front of the plugs and Corey says, "Un plug that cord."

     Everyone starts laughing and then Jake unplugs the cord to Aaron's room. I give him a thumbs up while holding the camera. 

     "Why?!" Aaron yells as he walks out of his room. We run down the steps and Jake asks if we should do it again in ten minutes. They agree and now Sam has to unplug it.

     We go upstairs and Sam unplugs in while me and Jake are hiding in the room across Aaron's. He is holding the camera now so I can have a break.

     He is such boyfriend material. I mentally slap myself. He is a friend and nothing more!

     Aaron walks out the room yelling, "Jesus! Why?! Stop it! Oh my god!" He plugs it back up and now we are in a room and they are all explaining why they are doing this.

     Now they are being more extreme and they are going to turn most of the power off. Sam turns off most of the power off excluding where they're at.

     Right away we can hear Aaron yelling. Aaron walks to the room we're in.

     "Come in Aaron, we need to talk to you. " Colby says seriously. Corey hands Aaron a cup.

     "Aaron take a drink, Aaron take a drink. "

     "I don't want a drink."

     "Aaron take a drink." Corey puts the cup on his head and I'm glad it's empty.

     "Aaron, please sit down." Colby gestures to the couch. "Aaron, we need to talk to you."

     They all give Aaron a "serious" speech while he keeps asking why. Jake throws the doll that he is holding onto Aaron's foot as he is trying to leave.

     Aaron goes to turn the power back on. "Love us!" Colby says.

     "What?"

     "Be there for us."

     "We hang out all the time!"

     "I need you in my life Aaron!" Colby raises his voice a little.

     Aaron heads out of the room while saying, "You threw a potato at me!"

     He comes back with the potato and says, "this isn't like a fake potato! This is an actual potato!"

     He throws it to Corey and while Aaron is leaving Corey says, "Oh Aaron I forgot to tell you something."

     Colby locks the doors after he says that and we all start laughing.

     "I think we did a good job here guys." Colby smiles. They talk some more and then when they're done I had the camera to Colby so he can go and do the outro.

     "This was great!" I say. "(Y/N), since you have been involved with some pranks we can now welcome you to the Prank Wars, all I have to say is watch your back. "

     Sam congratulates me while I wipe away a fake tear. "This is the best news I have ever had in my life." I go around and hug everyone. Jake and I hug a little longer.

     He's like a big fluffy teddy bear. And there goes my mind wandering off again.

——————————————————

(A/N): Sorry this is late! I got sick again and it drained my energy to keep writing! Guess what though! This is 1192 words! A new record!