The Breakup

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" You scream at your now ex (e/n) as you stormed out of your house and head towards Mendips. You both had an argument because you caught him cheating on you with your best friend (y/b/f/n)who you now no longer call a best friend because best friends don't do that to each other.

You're currently on your way to see your closest best friend John Lennon, who you've known pretty much all your life and have told him everything about anything. He knows your deepest darkest secret and you know his. You finally make it to Mendips where you see John sat on the front step.

"Hey Johnny" you wave at him as you make your way to him.
"Hey love, ye okay?" He asks with a voice full of concern as he looks up at you.
"Erm y-yeah" you smile holding back the tears as you sit beside him.
"Love, I've known ye me whole life I know there's something wrong" he sighs pulling you into a hug as you break down in his arms.
"F-fine, (e/n) cheated on me with (y/b/f/n)" you whimper as you look at him with tears threatening to spill again.
"Oh love, ye could do better than that asshole. Look I'm gonna tell yer something. I fucking love ye okay, I love ye, I would treat ye better than (e/n). Now I want ye to smile that beautiful smile of yers" he smiles softly as he wipes  your tears with the inside of his thumb.
"J-John I-I love you too. And thank you" you smile at him.
"Yer welcome and c-can I kiss ye?" He asks nervously.
"Yes John you can" you giggle and lean into him and kiss him as he places his hand on your face and kisses you passionately.

You both break for air and smile at each other.
"W-well th-that was amazing" you blush grabbing his hand.
"Will ye be me girlfriend?" He asks holding your hand.
"Yes John I will" you giggle kissing him again.

You were finally in a relationship that was going to last and that was incredibly happy.

(Y/B/F/N)-Your best friend's name
(E/N)- Ex's name