Part 5: Elixyr (Arenya)

I keep having flashbacks. Flashbacks to when I was just another schizophrenic girl, and I never saw "myself" in my mirror... Back to when I was still Emma... But that's done now. Over with. My voices told me to search the forest, like something will be there.

"You'll find him Emma, He's there..." My voices say.

"My name is Elixyr now." I growl at them.

Jamie suddenly appears by my side, his once happy outfit and tone are gone. Erased. His skin dark and bloody. "Elixyr," he says nodding at me.

I choose not to respond.

"Elixyr, I know you hear me." Jamie says once more.

My legs keep moving me forward, "Go away Jamie, you almost got me arrested!"

He grunts, "I'm a fucking hallucination Elixyr. How in hell would I get you arrested?"

I hate when I get reminded that I'm crazy. "Leave Jamie."

Jamie smirks, "Or what, you'll kill me like you did Veronika? Your mother? Or did you forget you are the one responsible for murdering her?"

"JUST FUCKING DISAPPEAR YOU SHIT HEAD!!"

Wind starts to blow hard against my body. The cold seeps into my bones. "He's coming to welcome you and some friends Elixyr" say the voices.

"Who is he?"

I get no response. Instead, a vortex appears in front of me.

"Through there..." say my voices.

Scared, I walk through. They're just voices, so it can't hurt... 

Can it?

Mirror ReflectionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara