Transferring

Hi. Did you know I have over 9k readers. That's astounding. I'm sorry I don't write much. I only have one free day a week and I have three books to juggle between. You should read them. They're on my profile. Ok, this is a picture of Kaidan's crown. Also I just wanted to say thanks for reading. I wasn't actually expecting anyone to. Thanks
Vote
Comment
Share
Jordy xx ❄️👯🎽👑

_________________________

Jess' POV

I was hit. I was whipped. I was kicked. I was used as a punching bag. But I knew why. I'd done a stupid thing. I don't know how long I've been in Faery. I've been here for a while, that's all I can say. Now back to it, I'd done a stupid thing. And what Prince Kaidan- as I now had to call him -and the fey guards gave me bruises it only added to the ones I'd been given before. The thing is, I could see through their glamour. It gave me the upper hand against them. Until they got their army that is. I'd disrespected their queen, which is what I call telling the truth. She was as ugly as hell, and I'd said it right in front of her face. Not my smartest idea. Each day as I sat in my cell made of silver, that constantly burned my skin, I thought of my friends. Jordan's baby boy. Katya. And Josh. The sweet boy who I'd neglected because of something I'd known before I was able to get to know him properly. He would more than likely find someone else to be his Luna, someone who loved him as I should've. I guess all I could do was think, never do. I was way to scared to face against any of these crazy ass fey. They were not people I would like to come up against. As I felt the heat on my face I realised it had happened again. The acid made my face feel like it was disintegrating. Properly because it was. I'd seen the scars when they brought in a mirror for me so that I could see their masterpieces. No one would want me now. I would just have to stay an unmated werewolf. Not even a horny teenage boy would want me.
Josh would want us, Ruby whispered. She was the only thing getting me through everything. As I felt the last whip the guys started to laugh. I heard the cage door screech close but I knew Kaidan was still in the room.
"What do you want?" I spat not looking at him. I felt a steering pain on my back as the whip connected with my tender skin.
"I told you not to talk to me like that." He hissed in my ear before moving to the back of the cell. "Also to answer your question, today is the day you will meet my mate. Dress nice." He chuckled and I felt a piece of cloth hitting me. When my fingers touched it they burned.
It's been soaked in wolfsbane, Ruby said. I clenched my teeth as I put the piece of clothing on. It was a dress. Short, as in just under the butt short. I didn't have any sleeves and I felt utterly freezing in them. I knew that when I got to the place where the rouges were that I would definitely have a chance of escape.

******************

The sack was roughly pulled off my head as I was pushed out of the vehicle. Rouge scent instantly hit me and I couldn't help but gag.
"Don't gag at us Jessamine Newton. Soon you'll smell even worse six feet under." I heard a female voice shout towards us. I looked up to see a girl with brown curly hair smirking at me. She stood at the front of the pack and I assumed she was the leader. I felt myself being pushed forward and the group of rouges all stared at me menacingly.
"Are you sure?" I questioned the lady.
"Excuse me?" She hissed.
"I said are you sure. You smell pretty bad." I knew it was a push but I needed to see their limits.
"Don't you dare disrespect my sister!" I heard another female voice shout and saw someone I wasn't expecting. I saw Trish. Definitely not who I thought would be behind it all.
"Ah, Trish. Good to be aquatinted again. I'm guessing your sister is also a mate stealing whore like you are. Correct?" All the rouges let out roars that didn't intimidate me in the least.
"Do not mock my mate!" I heard Kaidan shout from behind me.
"Kai!" The girl squealed and ran towards the prince. While they were having a major snog session I turned away and looked at Trish who looked pretty victorious.
"Can you just take me to my cell." I moaned as the two stopped sharing saliva.
"Fine. Also the names Natasha." The girl drawled as she ordered the guards to follow her. The led me into a large building and down to the basement. I tried to remember all the setting if I ever had a chance of breaking out. They shoved me into a cell and stripped me of my dress, which made me relieved and exposed. They gave me a robe thing and tied my hands to the wall with silver chains. I didn't know how long I was down in the cell, but I know they only gave me water once a day and food once every two days. I don't know why they wanted me. They couldn't take my powers I was pretty sure. I was new to all this stuff. I had learnt that my hands could release electricity which was pretty cool, apart from the fact every time I did it I got a beating.
"Stand up." I heard Natasha ordering from above me. I did as she said and I felt the chains being taken off my hands. I gave a sigh and rubbed my stinging wrists. Two guards grabbed my arms and pulled me down the hallway past other weres and humans in cages screaming as they got punished. "I think you will like to see this person." Natasha said as we came to a halt at the end of the hall. I took in a sniff and realised I'd only smelt that scent at a young age. Could it be? I looked up and my assumptions were correct.
"Dad?"