Baby

Hi guys. Just warning you this is the second to last chapter. I thank everyone for ready it. But you must READ THE NEXT AUTHORS NOTE on the next chapter. It will have the title of the sequel. This is being co-written by my friend. Enjoy.
Vote
Comment
Share
Jordy xx 👶👼👸👪

______________________________________

Josh's POV

I was carrying the drink up the stairs when I felt an intense pain in my stomach. Then I heard a scream.

"JOSHUA!" It was in my head as well as out loud. I dropped the glasses and ran as fast as I could until I got into the office. I ripped open the door and looked to see everyone crouched in a circle. I could tell that Jess was on the ground. I pushed past everybody and my assumptions were right. Jess layer on the ground withering in agony. I quickly picked her up and began running down stairs until I got to the infirmary. Jess cried out in pain as I dropped Jess onto one of the beds. The doctors ran in and instantly hooked her up to some machines. Next Chery and Mike ran in. Seeing her friend crying out in pain she let out a gasp.

"What's happening?" Mike asked putting an arm protectively around his mate.

"She's going into labour." One of the doctors said rushing past and putting her into a hospital gown. I went and sat down next to her. I held out my held and as she let out a scream ,her nails dug into my hand. I quickly let go but she grabbed my hand before turning back to me.

"You will hold my hand. You got me here and you are going to help me get out." She hissed before groaning in pain again. I watched for hours on hours as my mate screamed and all I could do was say sweet nothings in her ear. The midwife finally lifted up the hospital gown and I let out a low growl. Let's just say I got a slap from Katya who had just arrived. Man, she liked to slap me.

"You need to start pushing now, Your Majesty." The midwife said to Jess. And being Jess she was eager to get our baby out of her body. I gave her a peck on the lips as she continued to push she was in so much pain. I could feel the pain through the bond. It hurt me and my wolf so much that we couldn't do anything to help, but we knew it was for the greater good.

"Just a few more pushes one, you're nearly there." The midwife said reassuringly. I heard her cry out in pain and my heart shattered.

"Come on baby. Just a few more pushes now. I'll even let you name our baby after that drummer guy you like. That is if he's a boy and maybe if it's a girl we can name her after your mother. And then we can have a big happy family. Just like you wanted and I know you want a lot of kids so I was thinking maybe-" I was cut off as she put her hand on my mouth.

"Stop talking." She said. "You're ranting, like majorly." She let out a chuckle as she gave one final push, with one massive scream. She gripped onto my hand and I could feel the blood trickling down. That's when I heard the crying. The crying of a newborn baby. I looked over at the midwife to see her wrapping up a little bundle.

"It's a boy." She said and I gave her a smile. The midwife came towards us and placed the little boy in Jess' arm. I watched as Jess cradled my first born child and a sense of pride swelled up within me. I gave her a kiss before taking the baby off her so she could lay down.

My baby just looked so perfect, so peaceful. And I felt so happy. The little boy looked up at me with his big brown eyes as I leaned down and kissed him on the head. My baby. Our baby. And the next Alpha King.

"So what do you want to name him?" I asked as I turned to look at my very sleepy mate.

"I'm going to take you up on the band member name." She chuckled before her eyes shut. "And I want his middle name to be my dad's name." She finally said before her breathing evened.

So here we were with our beautiful child and our King.

Tristan Graham Henderson.