WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

Hawk-No....This can't be...

Me-No matter how much he called her,hugged her....She did not wake up.She was lying there ,the ghost of her last frightened expression was still etched on her face.Hawk broke down beside her.Some people offered to take her to the hospital,but Hawk knew very well that human medicines could not cure her,so he just asked the person to call  a cab to the alley from where they could go to Regal Academy ,to her Granny Cinderella.

Meanwhile in ????

?????-Did you do the task?

???-I aimed at Hawk,but then an idiot of Rose noticed me and pushed Hawk out of the way,and got cursed herself.I'm extremely sorry.

?????-Not at all,Vicky.In fact ,you did me a favour by killing that goody two shoes..

Vicky-Ohh.Now we can actually conquer the fairytale world.I'll...... inform Kira.

At Cinderella Castle

【Their team were having a party im Cinderella Castle】
Hawk-GUYS!!!!!!Get Professor LeFrog....Quick..

Travis-What's got yo-What happened to Rose.

Astoria-Oh my!!!!!
Hawk-We don't have time to waste...
Astoria-Hawk......She is hit by The Death curse......Nothing.....Nothing at all can cure her... Lay her on the bed...

Lingling-WHO DID THIS??? TELL ME HAWK,SO I MAY GET REVENGE ON THEM
Hawk-(Why,Rose,why.....Where are you now.....Why did you leave me...)(sobbing)