Once upon a Twist

Hawk-You look...........................................................................................................

Me-There were only a few words to describe her.Stunning.Breathtaking.Pretty.Charming,even......

Rose- Ummm, Hawk?Not to be rude or anything ,but can you please get up,my arm is sore?

Hawk-(realizes that he is still in Rose's arms and gawking at her,gets up and grins at her like an idiot,WHILE blushing)sorry,It's just.....you look.....

Me-Seeing him stuttering,she batted her eyes  and said....

Rose-I look what?(blushes and grins)

Hawk-Stunningly,pretty.

Rose-You look cute yourself.(smiles)

Hawk-(blushes)T-thank you.{Heck am I stuttering????God,Rose ,what did you do to me?}

Rose-Let's go ,shall we?(offers him her hand)

Hawk-Let's go (takes her hand ,never to let go of it in the evening)

TImeskip  In the club

Rose-Care for a dance ?

Hawk-I'm not sure....Besides how do you dance on Earth?

Rose-It's my FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.(giving him the puppy eyes)

Hawk-GAHHHHHHHHHH.No fair...You know I can't resist those blue orbs of yours.(blushes)

Rose -I'll take it as a yes then...

Me-She took his hand and started to sway around the other couples.Then the song started playing.Hawk placed his arms securely around her waist and Rose's one hand was on his shoulder,the other was on his............................Heart.

There's no way to say this song's about someone else
Every time you're not in my arms
I start to lose myself
Someone please pass me my shades
Don't let 'em see me down
You have taken over my days
So tonight I'm going out

Me-Rose grinned and stared at Hawk's blue orbs , while Hawk was melting under the heat of her gaze.

Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind

Me-Hawk spun Rose on his arm,seeing that she was looking extraordinarily beautiful he (without thinking twice), tightened his grip on Rose,not in a way that hurt her,but in a way that assured her,that he would be always be by her side,no matter what.

La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you were gone I think of you

Me-The song ended.Then rose did the most unexpected thing ever.she leaned with her hands on his,and a blushing Hawk took accord and leaned in.Just before their lips met,something whispered"Dark Magic".

Rose- Huh

Hawk-Is my brea-

Rose - HAWK,LOOK OUT

(Pushed Hawk on the ground)

Hawk-What the-

Me-There was a blast of blue  light,some guests shrieked in fright.
But Hawk was devastated... The true love of his life.....Rose Cinderella was lying on the floor ,with teary eyes.With a final effort she  wheezed out"I love you Hawk.I will a-always be b-by your side.Always."And like that she was gone.

Hawk-(teary eyed,clutching her lifeless body)-Rose,n-no,you c-can't leave me.I will save you.I promise.

Me-With that ,he broke down.