Eternal Love

Many years passed by since Zeref came back and since he married Lucy. He has a beautiful daughter that is two years old. Her name is Kiaria.

Sadly Kiaria and Zeref lost Lucy, she died not because of him it was because of the wizards that wanted revenge on Lucy.

Chelia was also killed because they were ambush and outnumbered by wizards. Zeref heard a Scarlet haired women was behind the attack.

Levy and Gray told Zeref it could have been Erza Scarlet that killed Lucy and somehow survived the war. And that Erza new purpose was to get revenge and allowed it to consume her.

Zeref doesn't have the curse anymore but he wish he still did. So he could kill Erza and the others that killed Lucy with it. Zeref wanted them dead so Zeref and the Spriggan went after them and killed them.

But it seemed that Erza Scarlet was not there so they weren't able to kill her, they have been searching for Erza. But nothing they couldn't find her meaning that she probably fled to another country.

"My Lord where are you going?" Invel asked Zeref as he gave him a smile. "I am going for a late night stroll alone please watch Kiaria." Zeref told him as he left to go for his walk to the forest where Zeref saw Lucy again.

Zeref made it after a while as he looked up at the stars. "I wish you were here with me again...Lucy...Kiaria is becoming just like you..." Zeref whispered as he was still looking up at the dark starry sky.

Suddenly Zeref was hit by a magic blast "What..." He managed to say as his eyes widen as the person that hit Zeref came out "It's all your fault and your army's fault...that I'm alone...! I lost so many important friends...!" He shouted at Zeref.

Everything was going blurry as the guy ran away...as Zeref saw an image of Lucy in his mind. "Lucy..." Zeref whispered her name.

"Zeref!"

Zeref eyes shot open as it was sunny now as Lucy was right in front of him with her smile. "Lucy is it really you!" Zeref shouted as Zeref hugged Lucy tightly as she hugged him back "Yes it is and I'm sorry for leaving you and Kiaria." Lucy apologized to Zeref.

Zeref was in tears and so was Lucy "Me and Kiaria missed you..." He told her "Me too..." Lucy replied back to him . Lucy looked up at Zeref "Zeref you need to go back." Lucy told him as she was shocked "No we just got to see each other!" Zeref shouted at Lucy.

"I understand but I want you to live Zeref! And Kiaria needs you!" Lucy shouted at Zeref as he shook his head at her. "How about me? What do you think I want, Levy and Gray can take care of Kiaria and the Kingdom." Zeref told Lucy as she was in tears.

Lucy was wearing a white dress with red roses on her side and Zeref was in his usual attire now. Zeref smiled as he put his hand on Lucy cheek. "I'll rather be with you in the dead, then be alone without you alive." Zeref told Lucy as she smiled

"Our love is Eternal." Lucy told Zeref as he nodded at her "Even in death our love is called the Eternal Love." Zeref told Lucy as they kissed....and walked towards the light together....

'Kiaria I'm sorry...but I want to be with your mother.' Zeref thought to himself.

Suddenly tears streamed down Levy cheeks as she looked at Gray "Hey what happened?" He asked her "Zeref is gone now and..." Levy paused as she smiled "He is with Lucy now together..." Levy told Gray as he smiled.

"Anything he said to you?" Gray asked Levy as he nodded "He leaving Kiaria and the kingdom to us now." Levy told Gray as he sighed but smiled. They told the others about it, they were shocked and sad but happy he is with Lucy again.

Their love is what they all call an Eternal Love...because no matter how many times you try to separate them...they will always find each other.

And because of that love they have...they all hope that they can finally be happy together once again. Gray and Levy held hands both happy that Zeref gets to be with Lucy again.

Lucy and Zeref were happily walking hand in hand in a field of flowers together with a bright and happy smile present on their faces.

They were finally reunited together once more and loved each other so very much...This is their Eternal Love❤️ ...

The End

Hope you all liked the story and sorry for the delays and late updates of the chapters.