The Winter Wizard Vs Juvia

Juvia was running as fast as she could to find Gray! 'Even if he says he isn't Gray-sama anymore...I still care for him.' Juvia thought to herself.

She still loves him and regret what she did to him only if she and the others were not clouded by power then Gray and the others would never be clouded with revenge and darkness...!

Suddenly their was a snowstorm surrounding this area that Juvia was in. Juvia looked around but their was no one, until she hears footsteps through this massive winter.

"Juvia Lockser, a water wizard and a pretty strong one at that. Your former guild was a dark guild called Phantom Lord."

Her eyes widen as he knew this much about her, Gray and the others must have told them everything about Fairy Tail. "Who are you?" Juvia asked him with a glare.

The person stopped walking as it appeared to be a man with light blue hair. "I am one of the Spriggan 15, I'm known as the Winter General. You may call me Invel, I am also Gray Fullbuster master as he is my pupil." Invel told her.

Juvia was very shocked to know this new information. She feels how strong Invel is, these people are very powerful but Juvia knows in order to get to Gray she must beat him.

She glared at him "You are in Juvia way! Juvia must find Gray-sama and the others!" Juvia shouted at Invel.

The man known as Invel smirks "Gray, Lucy and Levy do not want anything to do with you all." He tells Juvia with a glare. She glares back "Even so I will fight you so I can see them again!!" She shouted at him again.

"Water Cane!" Juvia chanted as he dodged her attack right away. Her eyes widen at how easily he dodged it, but even so that won't stop Juvia "Water Cyclone!!" She chanted putting her hands together as a big swirl of water goes straight at Invel.

Invel saw that Juvia Water Cyclone was coming towards him pretty fast, he smiled a little as he lifted his right hand up. He stopped Juvia attack as it starting to freeze. She was really shocked.

"H-how...?" She whispered to herself, "You are not strong enough to face your old comrades." Invel told her as she glares at him.

Juvia body turned to water now, Invel didn't seem surprised since Gray told them about her magic but he was curious a bit. "Water Jigsaw!" She chanted as she came straight at him.

He dodged her attacks or blocked each one of them of them that she threw at him. "Tell me Juvia Lockser why are you still fighting even though you know you don't stand a chance against me?" Invel asked her as he looked at her breathing heavily.

Invel managed hurt her a lot, she looked up at him breathing heavily still. "I-I want to see Gray-sama, Lucy and Levy to apologize to them!" She managed to tell Invel.

"What makes you think they want to see you." He tell her as she didn't answer him at all. "So you don't have an answer." She shook her head at him. Invel glared at her in disgust "True-Ice Kamui." Invel chanted as ice made of armor was around his body.

Juvia eyes widen as Invel saw her trembling, suddenly he disappeared from her sight as he attacked her from behind with a strong kick. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed in pain.

"J-just What is this power...?" She asked trying to get back up.

Invel looked at her as he was watching Juvia get back up "This is True-Ice Kamui, it is an unholy magic and anything it touches or scratches it freezes." Invel tells Juvia.

"That won't stop me!! Water Claw!" Juvia chanted as she attacked him to only see her water claws freezing from touching his ice armor.

Juvia saw Invel smirk as spikes of ice appeared from his armor *Coughs blood* "AHH!!!" She screamed more in pain as she managed to jump away.

'How did they hurt Juvia water body..?' Juvia thought to herself to see that some of her body areas were frozen as she felt cold. "Time to end this battle." He told her.

Invel touched the ground as more spikes of ice appeared from the ground and stabbed her again "AHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed in pain again.

He ran as he punched her in the gut hard, her stomach was freezing more as her eyes widen as she coughed more blood out. Juvia was feeling very cold "We are on very different magic level, Juvia Lockser." Invel tells her as Juvia was on the ground bleeding.

"Juvia cannot give up...JUVIA WILL NEVER LOSE TO YOU!!! Water Sierra Nebula!" Juvia shouted as she got back up and used her water nebula but it was boiling as it was going straight at him.

Invel was shocked to see an attack like that, he was barely able to dodge it but it hit his shoulder. He looked to see that it was able to melt his Ice Armor. "Impossible!!" Invel shouted. 

Juvia smiled at him but she fell to her knees as Invel saw an opening "Sorry but you will not continue in this war anymore or to see your ex comrades." He told her.

He pierced Juvia in the stomach from behind as her eyes widen in pure shocked. "J-Juvia...is Sorry...for...losing everyone..." Invel pulled his claws out as Blood splattered.

"You have lost this battle, Juvia Lockser." Invel tell Juvia as she fell to the ground hitting it, Invel looked at her to see that she was breathing a little.

Invel saw her breathing stop completely "You all will die by our hands." He told a dead Juvia. With that Juvia Lockser died by the hands of Invel Yura.

To be continued