Chapter 2

3000 dimensions away from Sarah's dimension...

A circle of white light is glowing in the middle of an empty and dark area. The circle glows brighter with every pattern that is created on the floor. Slowly but magically, the pattern is revealed to be a symbol of some sort. Later, 7 black figures appear. 6 of them are circling one of them who was standing on the glowing white symbol.

The white symbol then glows brighter underneath them, revealing the true identity of the 6 circling figures. It was Draal from the story of Trollhunters, Stoick from the story of How to Train Your Dragon, Kanan from the story of Star Wars Rebels, agent Zain from the story of Agent Ali, Newt from the story of the Maze Runner and Tok Kasa from the story of Boboiboy the movie 2. They look at themselves, almost see through and glowing. Kanan was the first to speak up.

"Where are we?" He said. "I'm not sure but I remembered that I died saving my son from a dragon. How am I still alive?" Stoick continued. "I remembered blocking a fire explosion from hitting my team. Wasn't I suppose to die after that? And wasn't I'm blind?" Kanan said as he looked at his hands that are almost see through. Then, agent Zain spoke his thought,"Haven't I already died protecting the students and teachers of the academy? Why am I here?" Tok Kasa then interrupt with a more surprised face,"You guys are telling me that you guys have died? I haven't died yet, so why am I here?!" Then, a beam of light shoots to the air.

The beam was coming from the 7th black figure in the symbol. Looking at the hands, agent Zain can tell that's it's a woman's hand. He then asked,"Who are you?" The figure then pulled over her hood and there she was. An old woman about the age of 60s looked into the eyes of agent Zain and then to the rest of them within the strange symbol. She then spoke, her voice was not shallow like an old woman's but still had a bit of a groggy sound like an old woman.

"My name is Shila, I used to be the leader of a group called the Dimensional Defenders whom are tasked to protect a dimension known as the Dimensional Nation. But..." She didn't get to continue when Tok Kasa interrupt her with a question. " Wait, what do you mean, used to?" "I was just about to get to that part. This story will definitely answer almost all of your questions. Don't worry about it." She said and continued her story.

"The Dimensional Nation is a dimension where other characters from other worlds live peacefully without having to interrupt their original stories within their original timeline." She stop to take a breath when Stoick asked,"What do you mean exactly?" "It means..." She starts while showing an image of the characters in Stoick's world including his son, Hiccup. "The characters in your world can play around and meet other characters and create different crossovers without interrupting the flow of your characters' life story." She said as she showed how it happens.

"Hmm...I see." Stoick said and nodded his head. "Continue, please." He gestured his right hand, insisting her to continue the story. "The Dimensional Nation is thought to be a peaceful and easy-going place but there are those times when fights can begin because of sudden outburst of showing off capabilities and powers. So it's up to the Dimensional Defenders to stop the fights and protect the Dimensional Nation."

"I was the leader of that team. Having the capability to harness powers from different characters, I am able to protect the dimension from all sorts of disastrous civil wars and so was my team. But there was one fight where we couldn't continue and that was our final battle and the final era of the Dimensional Nation. I used every last bit of power that I can harness to stop the destruction but when I did, it killed me in the process. And when I died, so did the Dimensional Nation itself."

"Without a leader, without a person who knows every bit of detail there is to know about every character existing in the Dimensional Nation, the dimension can't live long. So, with that it died at the same time I did. No character remembers the battle or the existence of the Dimensional Nation after that. But there is a prophecy for told that for every 100 years if the leader of the Dimensional defenders die before that, a new born leader will emerge and will once again reignite the sacred crossover dimension."

She told that story at the same time showed holographic images of each scenario of the story. When the story ended, the holographic images were pulled back into her hands. "So, why are we here?" Kanan asked after a very long silence of listening to the story. She answered,"You are all here because you're young ones are the ones that have been selected by the newborn leader." Newt asked,"what do you mean by our young ones?" Shila didn't say a word instead showed the images of their selected ones.

"My son, he's chosen." Stoick said with a proud look in his eyes. "Ezra, you're in on this too." Kanan said and tried to reach out towards the image of his Padawan. "Ali, you're chosen too." Says agent Zain as he too, tries to reach out to touch the picture of his favourite student. "And who is the leader that choose them?" Draal, who had been silent throughout the entire time finally asked a question. "My great granddaughter, Sarah." Shila replied and continued,"she is the newborn leader of the new Dimensional Defenders." She showed a picture of her dressed in a silver armor with yellow neon lines.

"Wait, so why are we here for?" Tok Kasa asked. Shila replied,"You are here to continue guiding them in being able to balance both their own worlds and the Dimensional Nation. But before that, we must seek out and test the leader in order to be able to call the rest." A bright light shown behind her and with that, Sarah appeared out of it, stumbling to the floor right at the very center of the glowing symbol.

They all then disappeared into sparkling dust.