The ending of jeremy

Almost a week after our first date Jeremy honestly one of the most heart warming week of my life,Jeremy asked me if I really like him as if all the heart emojis and the subtle I love you's over the past month talking with him I grown really attached to him even though I swore that I wouldn't I knew he wasn't "the one" that everyone is looking for he was a guy and I'm not into guys in that way,I knew it bothered him because every time I would ask him about long term he said that he wouldn't know if he could date someone that wouldn't be able to have sex with him or even date someone if the feelings aren't mutual,I kinda liked him and I know we both knew it wouldn't work in the long run.

I honestly was good with loosing a middle school relationship and moving on to other people I would've just liked to like it while it lasted we kissed hugged cuddled and even when I asked him if he felt the same or felt anything for me he said that he couldn't even explain how he felt he said that he loved spending time with me and nothing would change that

But one day our whole relationship(if you could even call it that) changed

He said that he wasn't ready for a relationship and that we should just be friends and not anything that he doesn't understand he said that he needs time to figure out what he feels and that our relationship should just stay as friends

I actually got really mad because I was falling for him and instead of being sad that he out right friend zoned me after everything that we've worked for to be thrown away like that just made me angry,how he could just say that he loves me one day and misses me almost everyday and can't stop thinking about me day to day,it sucks honestly,he lead me on for almost a month just for us to be friends I stoped talking to him for about 3 days me knowing from other friends he told that he's waiting for me to text back to the paragraph saying that he still likes me and that he cares about me soo much and how he knows that he messed up and that he's sorry.

I don't get the point or sorry when it dosent do anything sorry is pointless I even told him that he said that he knows but he doesn't know what to say at that point

I know he's a good guy but he's too young to handle the type of relationship that we had and after all the stuff he said I felt like it went nowhere .