Journey goes On Pt. 2

AN: First of all, I'm sorry for taking so long! I've taken a break from a lot of things. Since I had so much going on, but now that I'm back! I can finally ask the question as well! The Anime itself has ended and with this, I'm asking you the readers, if I should continue this book or end everything with this chapter here? Again I'm sorry for not saying anything about my absence. (Here is a picture I drew, that's how I feel right now.)

(Had to delete this for certain reasons)

Also starting with last chapters end, so everyone remembers where we were.

——————————————————————————————————

An hour left

Almost the whole group went into another room, there in the middle was a familiar looking game.

"A real dice game?"

"I think only one person can play at a time." Himiko said.

"I think two can! Like a race or something." My eyes sparkled, usually my luck with dices was pretty good back in the days.

"Okay, let's give it a shot!" Iride went to another starting point, then we both went up to the podiums at once.

At the time we both took our places, a hologram of some sort appeared, we supposedly had to scroll on the slide next to the circle with numbers to dice from 1-9. Iride went first and immediately scored a 6.

"One, two, three, four, five, six." He counted, then Pantarou appeared before us somehow. I have to say that we're in luck that the room is big enough for him to be here. "Ooh, Pantarou! Long time no see!" It seemed like that this was a bonus field, he was allowed to advance 3 times again. "What a great start for me!"

"Indeed, you have blessed luck from the gamer gods up above Akatsuki-Kun!" To soon to be happy, after he got to his destination...we were summoned inside a battlefield! Though only Iride was inside the battle, we had to watch him from a screen.

"Those three steps threw him straight into battle. So much for having luck from those gods of yours." Anya commented, meanie.

"I'm sorry for jinxing stuff a lot, but come on. Give me a break too!" I huffed at him and focused back to the screen, seeing that Akatsuki's opponent was none other than his 'doppelganger' Punitsuki.

"It's like a family showdown or something." He said, Kudou must be used to my ranting now. How funny.

"Now that you said that, Punitsuki could be his evil twin brother or something!" They looked at them and questioned me, how were they supposed to be brothers exactly? The battle began with our slimy fellow calling for backup, from 'B' to 'F'. Iride imitated him and called for backup too, it just backfired though...betrayal!

Punitsuki H appeared!

"Guys, why are they stacking themselves on one another? Oh, big chungus!" I blurted out after seeing the smoke gone, a giant slime that didn't looked like Akatsuki anymore except for the hair. "It's, it's so cute!" The King's eyes begged to be friends, that's what the text below said at least. How can anyone not say it's adorable! And hilarious. After a while of looking at each other, Iride approached and hugged them, they became friends!

"Don't make him your friend!" Karin and Anya shouted together. The stage was cleared and we were back to the game.

"What the hell is wrong with this game?" Kudou said in annoyance, those three clearly excepted something flashier I believe.