Rhapsody

24 Hours later

"Roromori-San, will you really be alright doing this puzzle alone?" Worrisome looks were casted on her small being, Yuzu didn't looked fine at all and she started to get eye bags as well.

"Easy peasy." A determined face with a thumbs up and some 'encouraging' words was all she gave us. But that didn't help to ease anyone down. "Thanks but I'll be able to concentrate better on my own. But if you insist, then leave just Karin behind to use as a body pillow." Karin was stunned by this suggestion.

"If that's what you'd like..."

"But be warned that girl has a tendency to throw a hand back fist..." and with that, he got smacked by Saranyashiki.

"Akatsuki-Kun, I believe that only counts for you..." a sigh escaped out of my mouth and my gaze went back to the tired Yuzu. A bad feeling was stuck inside of me and wouldn't let go.

"Worst case scenario, if I make a mistake, I want to try An-bou's last ditch measure. So, until then, you guys kick back and get some rest in the room. Akki and Makimaki haven't gone to sleep even once, have they?" She states as a matter of fact.

"B-...but Yuzu-San, you also haven't-" Himiko's protest was stopped by Makino, it seemed like that he knew that this won't help to stop her from doing this alone.

"Yuzu-Chan. Do your best." When she waved at us, the feeling inside me grew bigger and bigger, this bad and ugly feeling.

'I don't want this...I don't get this.'

"I don't like this..." I mumbled this rather loudly, because the attention went up to me, and the silence once again followed.

"Then," she turned back and took my hand in hers, "I'll take (N/N) with me! I always wanted to know the quality of your legs, Nya!" With that, we both were dragged inside.

Short silence and we both were now inside her arms, Roromori's head between our shoulders. "I'm dead tired..." Karin rubbed her head, I just tried to not feel this maddening feeling and accepted her hug. "The truth is...I also just wanna dive onto my futon. I wish I could dive onto Akki."

How does a person dive into something else than liquid?

...my time has come, farewell.

But you didn't do anything.

"Is...is that right...? The second half of that was a bit questionable...but it's just a little longer. Hey. Let's do our best, okay...?" She connected their heads together, trying to give Yuzu some energy back I believe.

"Yeah..." she pushed Karin away, "what kind of play is this? It's creeping me out..." Roromori was scared that a ghost might have possessed the usual feisty Karin.

"Isn't this what you were asking for?!"

06:30:28 left

The room itself was so silent, the only sound produced here was our breathing and the clacking noise from the puzzle pieces. Sarayashiki and I weren't allowed to touch anything.

"Um, is there anything we can do to help?" Asking her the question, Karin's head bobbed in agreement to this.

"Nothing." Shock filled us by her blunt statement, "There isn't, but just stay with me." She looked so exhausted, so fragile, I didn't liked this...I want her to rest, she doesn't need to go through this. And with that, my mindset was occupied with the thought that I won't leave her side, no matter what happens now.