Warning To Him

Both you and Zakuro were stuck inside the flower, hiding behind a rock big enough to get you out of their peripheral. But it wasn't enough to help you out with your panic attack...

"Oshigiri! (Y/N)-Chan!" There was no answer from either of you, both too frightened by what might happen if you're discovered by those creatures. "What happened? Say something!" Onigasaki once again attempted to get a reaction from one of you, but still nothing.

It irritated Kudou to no end, scared that the worst might have happened to those stupid teenagers.

"Get the rope up." Kaikoku stared at him dumbfounded, not understanding what the rope could do to help their situation, "It's so I can get down their as well d*mb*ss! I'll go down their to check and help them out now."

Finally understanding his intentions, the Sengoku Let's Player did as he was told, "Alright but don't disappear on me as well."

While they were busy getting Anya down their as well, Zakuro was wrecking his head to make rational decisions and analyzing his surroundings. All while pressing you further into him to protect you. 'What is this...? Four...no, there's more...'

"Fueh~ fueh!" Squeaked the little guy inside your arms, making you hyperventilate for the worst, that they heard you. Your only choice was it to ram its face towards your stomach, and out of instinct you looked up. Regret filling your being quite fast, for your gaze was met with one of them.

Oshigiri immediately picked up what was happening from your terrified face. Thankfully acting out on instinct and skill as well.

The male immediately jumped up from your hiding spot to gain space between you guys and the charcoaled girl-like being. He was holding your waist with one arm, having a hold tight, but not enough to hurt you in the process. Zakuro had his back face the creature, though the young male never left his gaze from them, staring intently at it, all while holding his knife out to them.

"Damn it..." he was almost at his wits end, all because of the fact that those beings looked like girls, and he possibly couldn't attack them for that reason. It went against his morales as a gentleman. But for the girl inside his arms, that was trembling and refusing to look anywhere but at his black shirt, he would do it.

Well, he would if that human figured creature didn't just move away from them, groaning quietly, as if those two being here didn't mattered to them whatsoever.

'They're not hostile...?' The moment Oshigiri was able to get that thought out and was about to relax, was the moment a certain someone decided to drop themselves from above.

"Seriously...you guys are completely fine!!" A vein popped on Anya's face for the fact that all the horrible feelings his body made him experience because of those airheads were for nothing.

"A-anya...?" You meekly stuttered out of your hiding spot, small tears pricking the side of your eyes, while simultaneously catching your breath to become more normal. "Wait...why, why are you here...?"

"Hah!?" He stomped forward, hands stretching out your cheeks, "You revolution airhead! It's because you and that prick here didn't say anything and I came down here to check on you!" Before he could stretch out your cheeks any further, he too finally realized why you both were in a quite state and of course your terrified expression when looking behind him. "Oni-yaro! Throw some kind of weapon down! There's a bunch of disgusting stuff down here!" Kudou commanded all while shifting his position to your other free side to shield you from those things and Oshigiri as well.

"How are you guys planning to come back up?" Kaikoku questioned while throwing Anya's weapon of choice, a pipe, down.

It clattered down on the ground, though before the aggressive male could pick it up, he was stopped by Mr. Stealth himself, "W-wait, Kudou! Don't provoke them."