Sudden attack!

The next morning, I decided to walk out from the cabin to get some fresh air. I hopped on one leg and saw everyone was doing some light exercises. I saw Jiro and his members working out by themselves. I decided to walk towards Jiro but was stopped by Cho Rong and her girls.

"Where do you think you're going?" Cho Rong folded her arms and asked me.

"None of your business. Now if you can excuse me," I walked past them.

"Girls," She ordered them to block my way.

"What do you want now?" I turned to Cho Rong.

"Girls, bring her to our place," Cho Rong demanded.

The girls followed her order and dragged me to their cabin. Once reached, they pushed me to the bed.

"What exactly do you want?" I looked up to her and asked.

"Hmm...let me see...do I have to tell you what I want??" Cho Rong raised her eyebrow at me.

"Look. I do not want any trouble. Can you just let me go?" I asked them politely.

"You seemed to be forgetting something," Cho Rong scoffed.

I looked at her in confusion and soon, all 3 girls started to slapped my face till my side of my lips blue-black and bleed. I tried to stop them but it was useless. Cho Rong grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards her.

"What? Gonna complain to your "boyfriend"?" She scoffed again.

I just stayed silent.

"Listen. You bitch! You better broke up with Jiro soon or else you get more than this! Understand?!" She widened her eyes in anger.

Cho Rong forcefully let go of my hair. She ordered the girls to slap me a couple of times till shhe was satisfied. 

"Hmph! Nerdy...," Cho Rong scoffed after looking at my terrible state.

I slowly got up and took some plaster from the first aid box on the table. I winced in pain as I put them on my bruises. I went to get a mask to cover my mouth to avoid any suspicions. I went out and Jiro saw me from afar. He called me up and went to approach me.

"Hey, why are you coming out from Cho Rong's cabin?" Jiro asked.

I just stayed silent.

"And why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?" Jiro asked again.

I pretended to cough and he seemed to sensed something amiss.

"Min Jung, is something wrong? I know that wasn't your real cough and -," He opened my mask and was shocked to see the plasters on my lip area.

"What happened to you? Who did this??" He questioned me.

"It's nothing. I just knocked something," I lied and put the mask back on.

"Did Cho Rong did this to you?" He looked at me with seriousness.

"Like I said, I knocked onto something. Can I go now?" I tried to get away from him.

"Min Jung. Tell me what happened," Jiro grabbed my wrist and looked at me.

"....Didn't you have something to tell me?" I evaded his question.

"What?" Jiro asked me.

"I thought you have something you needed to tell me yesterday? What is it?" I asked him again.

"Uh..Right..It's actually..uh...," He stammered.

"Yes?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Jiro! Hurry up! We have a meeting with the manager now!" Calvin called him.

"Okay! I'll be there in a sec!" He gave a wave.

Jiro looked at me and said," Umm, lets talk about that some other time. I have a meeting to attend to. I'll see you soon okay."

He rushed to his cabin. I sighed and there is a shelter over my head. I turned my head and saw Minhyuk beside me.

"Feeling hot?" He said.

"Kinda. Thanks," I smiled at him.

"No problem," He smiled back.

Minhyuk led me to the campfire and we ate breakfast together.  Minhyuk saw the plaster on my face and wanted to ask me something.

"I know what you're gonna ask but trust me, I knocked onto something," I tried to make him believe me cos I don't want to tell him about what Cho Rong and the girls did to me.

Minhyuk just gave a slight nod and continued eating.

===================================

After the camp was over, my ankle was getting better. As usual, I went to school early in the morning to have my self study before lessons start. I walked down the school hallway and did not expect anything. But just then, I saw my name on the a whiteboard with all sorts of vulgar words

BITCH! 

A WITCH WHO USED POTION TO SEDUCE GUYS!!

DIRTY WOMAN!!

My eyes widened to see those words and  tried to erase the words but it couldn't come off. Out of the blue, an egg was thrown at me from above and was splattered on my head. I looked up and saw Cho Rong smirked. Then  one by one was thrown at me and got my uniform dirty.

"YAH!!! YOU, NERD!! You dare to seduce our idol! Take this!!!" She threw the final egg.

"Girls..let end of with something," She smirked and sent signal to the girl across her.

The girl poured 2 bags of flour at me and I was covered with stickiness.

"HAHAHAHAHA! All we have to do is to fry her like pancake!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" One of the girls laughed at me and the others followed.

*Hmph! Serve you right for not listening to me* Cho Rong snickered and walked away from the scene.

Tears started to fell one by one and I quickly rushed to the washroom. I went into one of the cubicle and cried my heart out.