Strong glare everywhere

Nobody's P.O.V

Minhyuk called the teacher," Seongsang-nim, we have found Min Jung."

"Jeongmal? Good! Come to the campsite immediately," the teacher relieved.

"Ehm," Minhyuk understood.

"Minhyuk-ah, what did teacher say?" Jiro looked at him.

=======================

Your P.O.V

"He say we need to get back to the campsite immediately," Minhyuk passed the message.

"Min Jung-ah, can you get up?" Jiro looked at me worriedly.

"I think I sprained my ankle," I looked at my injured ankle.

Both Jiro and Minhyuk went to my aid and helped me walk. As soon as we reached to the campsite, I felt a cold atmosphere around me. Every eyes looked at me with anger especially Cho Rong. Every step we took, they would glanced at me with envy which kept me wondered what must have happened when I'm not around.

I was brought to the cabin. I sat on the chair and Jiro went to take the first aid kit to bandage my ankle. But before he could do that, his manager called him. He had no choice but to follow his manager. 

"I'll attend to her injury," Minhyuk said to Jiro.

At first he seemed unwilling but eventually he let him do it. Minhyuk opened the first aid box and took out the medication and apply it on my ankle. I winced in pain and he carefully apply it to reduce the pain. After bandaging, he looked up to me.

"There. Everything's done. Guess, you need to avoid any physical training tomorrow," Minhyuk told me.

"It's my fault for not careful," I sighed.

"Don't blame yourself. The important thing is you are safe now," he gave a warm smile.

"Thank you for finding me," I thanked him.

"Can I ask you a question?" Minhyuk asked me.

"What is it?" I looked at him with curiosity.

=============================

Before attending to Min Jung's injury, Minhyuk went to the toilet to wash himself. He overheard a couple of guys talking about Min Jung and Jiro. He went into the cubicle and listened to their conversation.

"I can't believe they are a couple," One of the guys said.

"Who?" One of them seemed not to know anything.

"Duh! Min Jung & Jiro!" They said.

Inside the cubicle, Minhyuk was stunned to hear that.

*Min Jung...&..Jiro...?* Minhyuk wondered.

"Weird huh? A nerd and a star? HAHAHA," they laughed.

"Do you think Min Jung put a spell on him?" they gossiped.

"What makes you think that?" One of them asked.

"Don't you think it's ridiculous? It's the first time I see a popular guy attracted to a geek girl like her?! LOL!" He laughed out loud.

Once Minhyuk heard that, he opened the door and said," What's ridiculous? Do you think a girl like her can't be with a great guy?"

All the guys who were gossiped was surprised to see Minhyuk. Minhyuk approached them slowly and one of the guys try to confront him.

"What? Wanna fight??" He try to act brave.

"Don't think I'm afraid to give you all a lesson," Minhyuk smirked.