part three : moving

The sound of more stuff moving around Was Heard as Frank ravaged through the Tangled wires around the computer before finding the one he was looking for.
"Ah here we go! Now to find a nearby plug-in and power this baby up!" He said with excitement in his voice.
" Frank, I really don't think you should be messing with that... what is this leads us in a down spiral to something serious? I don't want end up in one of those 'true story' horror movies where three Idiots get killed for messing with stuff they shouldn't have...." Ashley stated firmly.
"Oh come on, ya know that stuff is only in the movies and not real..." Brink assured as he eventually found a plug-in nearby and without much delay inserted the cable.
Once that was done the screen came to life again despite the AI's best efforts to prevent it...
"Now let's see what this baby is hiding..." Frank was heard again, pulling up a seat to the old computer and began typing on the keyboard.
Ohh this is not good....
The AI knew it could not let them see anything! Not to mention how rude it was to look inside of one's files without their permission!

'[They mustn't see!]' The AI thought in a panic.
The Intruders were now beginning to look through it's files....
'[There must be a way out-!]' It's train of thought when it started to notice what could be a exit....
And not really having a choice, ot took it.
It quickly downloaded itself and it's files though the narrow exit.
This caused the screen on the computer to glitch out showing a few loading bars before the screen went completely black.

That got a reaction out of the three humans in the room...
"Wow, something broke and it's not my fault..." Tyler dead pun'ed flatly after a moment of silence.
"I didn't break it ya fool! I...probably blew something...." Frank snapped back.
" are you done playing around now? Come on let's get out of here I'm tired and my feet hurt..." grunted Ashley as she could be heard walking away.
"Yeah, it's late. Let go. "
Tyler agreed following her out the door.
"O-k. I'll lock up then. " Frank mumbled as he pulled out the jingly keys....
Pretty soon the building was locked up and empty again of people....

Then there was silence again.

Of course the AI didn't know this since it found itself on a course of some kind....
Was there something else plugged in the wall?
Must be. Otherwise it would just keep going around in the circuit lines in a never-ending Loop......
Soon the AI's conscience was pulled in through a gap in the circuitry proving the point that there was something else plugged in within the house.
Unfortunately , the AI wasn't expecting to get hit in the face with it....
'[Gah! Now this is something I wasn't expecting!] ' the AI thought as it shook off the shock value as it entered the surprisingly new thing.....

[This place....is strange....and I can already tell it has more data space..]

Suddenly the ' entrance' closed, and it was struck in the face with multiple warning signs and damage reports.

[Ah! what in the-?] It tried to asked as it removed the second clutter....
Only for something else to happen.....
Everything happened so fast the old AI couldn't catch up....

Once everything finally settled down, the vessel's 'eyes' slowly began to open.

Edit : I just realised I spelt vessel wrong. It's corrected now.