结局/Final chapter

2 years later

So many things have happened since 2 years ago. I got together with Wang Yuan, I graduated from my university so I'm now free from school, I learned my lesson in the other dimension and I have decided to change my future. I'm going to travel the world together with him now.

Ha! I know... unbelievable.

I'm going to leave this town while my brother is going to be left here on his own. I know he's still young, but he's old enough to take care of himself. He's almost 16! So hopefully he's not too young to be in charge of his own life.

No! No! No! Don't say that I'm irresponsible! I'm responsible as I'm trusting him in being his own individual and soul.

I'm teaching him how to be an individual person who can take care of himself without putting pressure on others or at least leaning toward them, because he needs to be independent. He can't just always get some kind of help because he needs it or wants it. I can't spoil him.

Oh! I almost forgot to say the most important thing! He proposed to me. HE FREAKING GOT ON ONE KNEE AND PROPOSED TO ME!!

It was so embarrassing. We were sitting together, Yuan, my brother and I and then suddenly he just got on one knee. It wasn't just a smooth kneeling down, he accidentally slipped first and then he got himself on one knee. It was fun and embarrassing to witness but that was worth it. At least I know he did it for me. Otherwise I would have killed him for embarrassing us like that... just kidding.

It was an unforgettable night and I just can't seem to wish for a better day than that... well... it will if my parents were here but I know they are watching over us and are happy for what's happening with us.

I just wish I could get a one last chance to meet them and hug them goodbye. I miss them and I bet my brother does too.

Well... I shouldn't be so sentimental today. Never mind I should! I'm actually getting married today and then we will be leaving for our world travels.

The reason behind why I suddenly thought of my family is because I had to get his father to walk me down the aisle and I saw his mother cry by the look of us getting married. I just wished that it was my dad who walked me down the aisle now and it was my mother crying of the sight of me being married.

I just can't! It's too much for me right now. So many feelings are passing by at once. In the next second I'm being a member of the Wang family. It's...

"You May kiss the bride now" I suddenly heard the priest announcing as Yuan lifted up my veil as he then gently placed a kiss on my lips.

"We are married now Y/n" he looked lovingly into my eyes as he used his thumb to trace my face and caress it carefully like I'm some kind of fragile item.

He just knows me too well... I am fragile and he's too understanding. I just...

I'm sorry. We have to leave for our flight later. I hope to see you all another time when I'm back again. Otherwise... I'm thankful for all of you that have been having an interest in my life. I will be back again sometime in the future. Hopefully. For now, I will enjoy my time with my husband Wang Yuan, like I did in the other dimension.

Once again.... Goodbye.